Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it TIME now to SACK Oscar ?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
nO i Do'Nt aGrEe (God this is not easy!)

How do you manage to keep a degree of sensible thought but behave like an idiot?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I WOOD never take advice FORM a POSTER who talks of the virtues of a FOOL English at the CLIFTONVILLE.

I was SHORTED on the HASH BROWNIES, and my complaint fell on DEATH ears.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Barcelona HAVE now BEAN found out, came nowhere in the Champions League and PEP Gardiola has RUINED Bayern Munich and WE don't want Oscar DOING anymore DAMAGE to us as he has done enough this season already in TAKING a team from 3rd to 8th.

Bean thinking the same
The Barcelona way of tippy tappy possession football works if you've got a Messi up front but if you don't have a Messi up front all that possession football doesn't work, its boring to watch with no end product,180 minutes of Bayern v Real and no threat from Bayern very boring and predictable

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Barcelona HAVE now BEAN found out, came nowhere in the Champions League and PEP Gardiola has RUINED Bayern Munich and WE don't want Oscar DOING anymore DAMAGE to us as he has done enough this season already in TAKING a team from 3rd to 8th.

Cock

Inherited a club reeling from play off heart ache & the chaos of sacking gus poyet.Never had a full strength team to choose from
With an awful injury list & then to lose 2 top players in the January transfer window without replacing them & yet with 1 game to go we still have a chance of making the playoffs.

How many of us thought a month ago that we would be going into the last game of the season with a chance of making the playoffs.

NOT ME

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Bean thinking the same
The Barcelona way of tippy tappy possession football works if you've got a Messi up front but if you don't have a Messi up front all that possession football doesn't work, its boring to watch with no end product,180 minutes of Bayern v Real and no threat from Bayern very boring and predictable
Sorry... Out of those two teams, the Spanish team that plays tippy tap football is....now,what was the score ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Sorry... Out of those two teams, the Spanish team that plays tippy tap football is....now,what was the score ?

We're talking about the Barcelona method of tippy tappy playing football under Guadiola now at Bayern and OSCAR at the ALBION, teams are finding it easier now to play against this type of football and without Messi in a Guadiola line up they looked very ordinary over the two legs
When Barca dominated football a few seasons ago they were a revelation and teams copied their style, but like anything in life and football nothing lasts forever and if there's no plan B to pass to you pass to me keep the ball tippy tappy style teams will find a way of stopping it

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The whole Barcelona style of football has been sussed, about time Bloom worked it out and went down the Burnley route next season

You mean give a manager that got a mid table finish last season another season and not much money to spend on new players, despite selling the top goalscorer? Because that is what Burnley did last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here