Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest tickets still not arrived

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I ordered mine on 4th April. Still not arrived. Club says that if they haven't come by Friday then I will need to pick up duplicates at Forest on Saturday morning.

Has anyone done this before for other away games. Just a little nervous of turning up on Saturday morning and finding I can't get the tickets. Too big a game to be worrying about not getting in!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I have to collect duplicate tickets on more than one occasion due to lost/not sent tickets. Normally not a problem, just make sure the Albion know you haven't got your ticket and they will send it up to Nottingham for you to collect.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I have to collect duplicate tickets on more than one occasion due to lost/not sent tickets. Normally not a problem, just make sure the Albion know you haven't got your ticket and they will send it up to Nottingham for you to collect.

I'm told they send a duplicate list to Forest so they cancel the original tickets and issue new duplicate tickets, therefore ensuring no one can enter twice on the one ticket/seat.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm told they send a duplicate list to Forest so they cancel the original tickets and issue new duplicate tickets, therefore ensuring no one can enter twice on the one ticket/seat.

That actually makes more sense. I've had a few games where I've not received my tickets despite ordering well in advance. I have always been able to collect at the away ground though, you should have no problems.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I am constanly confused by how they send out away tickets. My mate secured his two days after me, and got them the next day! So how come mine weren't sent at the same time? Weird.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
I had to pick up duplicates for Donny away earlier in the season. We waited around in their ticket office for an hour while they waited for them to be delivered on the club coach. They then said that none had been sent and there was nothing they could do unless we paid again. I called the Albion ticket office with my fan number, who promptly apologised and said that they would ring the Doncaster ticket office and sort it out in 10 mins. 10 mins later a ticket was ready for me and they were very apologetic too.
Probably not what you wanted to hear but I'd just make sure you were then in plenty of time, just in case :)

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
What a game to find out that my change of address has somehow gone wrong and my tickets were returned by Royal Mail!

Thankfully, the club contacted me and resent them, so hoping that they are sat on the mat waiting for me tonight.

A little confused how I can get every other piece of mail except the single most important tickets this season (so far!)..!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Quite a few times I have had to pick up away tickets at the away club, never had a problem in the past, you will be fine if that's what you have to do, I'm sure.

From memory (and it has been quite a while since I have had to do this) I think the kit man brings the tickets with him, I know at Oldham a few years ago I had to wait for the kit man to arrive as he defiantly had them, maybe things have changed a bit but I'm still sure it will be fine.

If not I look forward to the thread titled "All the way to Forest and NO TICKETS waiting for me"!! :lol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I had to pick up duplicates for Donny away earlier in the season. We waited around in their ticket office for an hour while they waited for them to be delivered on the club coach. They then said that none had been sent and there was nothing they could do unless we paid again. I called the Albion ticket office with my fan number, who promptly apologised and said that they would ring the Doncaster ticket office and sort it out in 10 mins. 10 mins later a ticket was ready for me and they were very apologetic too.
Probably not what you wanted to hear but I'd just make sure you were then in plenty of time, just in case :)

This is what I fear. I'll be stressed enough on the morning anyway, so I'll be at the ticket office at 9am to make sure. Hopefully the days of the club sending the duplicate list on the team coach are well since gone and they'll email it through the day before.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
If not I look forward to the thread titled "All the way to Forest and NO TICKETS waiting for me"!! :lol:

Well at least I've saved some time writing out the background for you all. Just need to add the detail now whilst you all watch the game :(

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ordered mine at 16.37pm yesterday afternoon and arrived first thing this morning up North.

Bravo the Albion I say!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Ordered mine at 16.37pm yesterday afternoon and arrived first thing this morning up North.

Bravo the Albion I say!

I am incredibly pleased for you :) Fairly sure the ****ers have just not put mine in an envelope.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am incredibly pleased for you :) Fairly sure the ****ers have just not put mine in an envelope.

I have spoken with the ticket office and they muttered something about some people won't get their tickets on time due to not saying "Please" ..... I have not a clue what they are on about? maybe you do? ...........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I have spoken with the ticket office and they muttered something about some people won't get their tickets on time due to not saying "Please" ..... I have not a clue what they are on about? maybe you do? ...........

:) That is really very good. The irony is the ticket I obtained from the very good people of NSC for my son's mate is sitting at home looking all lovely, whilst those I ordered on the first day they were available have not arrived yet!

I have phoned and said please to the ticket office twice though, so lets see if that helps.

Thank you for your inspiration. I intend to to improve my manners.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
My tickets ordered on the first day they were available have also not arrived as yet so looks like I'll be queuing up at the ticket office with you Giraffe :(

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The last time we played Forest away I had to pick up my ticket. There is a ticket office next to (maybe even the same stand) as the away end. It was no trouble at all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here