Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan to lose both games

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
This thread has basically written Uwe Roslers team talk for him. He'll print this out and pin it to the wall of the dressing room before each game to INSPIRE his battle-ready troops

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Wigan to lose both games will currently give you £86.60 profit for a £10 stake on bet365 - Wigan to win or draw tonight will give you £2.50 profit for the same £10

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wigan are excellent, they will win both matches easily. Reading will stuff Burnley out of sight.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It isn't Wigan we should worry about

The chances are they will do enough to get in the playoffs

Reading on the other hand should be our target

If they lose, and we draw, the goal difference swing will enough to get us into the p/offs

If they draw, and we win, we will go a point above them, and into the p/offs

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Or we'll lose on Saturday and none of this will matter.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Wouldn't it be typical if Wigan and Reading do us a favour by not winning their games, but then neither do we! That would be my worst nightmare!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wouldn't it be typical if Wigan and Reading do us a favour by not winning their games, but then neither do we! That would be my worst nightmare!

My worse nightmare would be us in the box seat with the minutes ticking down, with Reading level and us winning, or us level and Reading losing...and then a late goal for Reading or Forest SNATCHING it from our grasp.

I'd rather Reading were over the hills and far away by half time than to have that happen. I don't think my heart (or my TV screen) could take it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wigan are not going to get zero points from the next two games, in fact it's about as likely that we are going to stuff Forest and that Reading are going to get stuffed by Burnley

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

That is exactly the scenario I see

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
It's not in our hands but the door is open for the play offs and it will widen if they lose tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here