Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Picture the scene, next Saturday Burnley have a penalty against Reading and up steps

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I am not sure Barnes would even be the designated or 2nd designated penalty taker. Vokes has been No 1 this season but he is injured.

Ings has taken a couple (he takes them when he himself is fouled) but he missed his last one badly.

If Wallace is on the pitch, I'd expect him to take the penalties with Vokes sidelined.

But I'm not sure what has been decided since Vokes was injured.

Anyway, we don't get many pens compared to Leicester and Derby.

Jan 10, 2014
I am not sure Barnes would even be the designated or 2nd designated penalty taker. Vokes has been No 1 this season but he is injured.

Ings has taken a couple (he takes them when he himself is fouled) but he missed his last one badly.

If Wallace is on the pitch, I'd expect him to take the penalties with Vokes sidelined.

But I'm not sure what has been decided since Vokes was injured.

Anyway, we don't get many pens compared to Leicester and Derby.

The deal struck up by Vokes and Ings was that if Vokes was the one who was fouled then he would take the penalty and vice versa for Ings.

The penalty taker for saturday will be Ings and I would have thought that Jones and Kightly would be in line before Wallace.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Picture the scene, next Saturday Burnley have a penalty against Reading and u...

If I was him I'd blast it over the bar and then take off my shirt to reveal a T-shirt saying **** YOU BRIGHTON

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Yes he scores.
Not only does he whip up his burnley short shhhh the reading fans he also produces one of those quality blow up seagulls feom his sock blows it up an launches it into the home end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here