Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Clifford Guilty

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A shame indeed. I imagine all the red tops will be very balanced in their response.

BTW, I didn't know that Russell Brand had become a TV cameraman - perhaps just for this gig, eh?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Couldn't happen to a nicer man.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Horrible man.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Standing there in front of the photographers outside the court as if it's a planned photo call. It's him saying 'F the lot of you' basically. Feel good on the other side Maximillian?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I bet a million pounds he'll get a very lenient sentence, similar to what Stuart hall got I'll imagine.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I bet a million pounds he'll get a very lenient sentence, similar to what Stuart hall got I'll imagine.

I agree, but I hope his career of screwing people over is finished. The man is a sociopath.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I agree, but I hope his career of screwing people over is finished. The man is a sociopath.

I'm sure there will be a few people worried now he's been found guilty, he's a massive grass. You never know who he could lead to in this Yewtree operation?

Just seen on the news that he got away with abusing a 12 year old in Spain because of the laws back then!?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I'm sure there will be a few people worried now he's been found guilty, he's a massive grass. You never know who he could lead to in this Yewtree operation?

Just seen on the news that he got away with abusing a 12 year old in Spain because of the laws back then!?

Absolute madness, could he turn out to be as bad as savile? More and more could come forward now. As you say, he is ruthless and many people could well be losing some sleeping tablets.

Last edited:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Absolute madness, could he turn out to be as bad as savile? More and more could come forward now. As you say, he is ruthless and many people could well be loosing some sleeping tablets.

I thnk there's a good chance he could be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here