Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non Brighton games run in.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Any Brighton fans who can't get tickets for Forest going to other games ie Reading and cheering on Ashley Barnes or Birmingham! Or just sitting at home chewing your nails! :eek:
Or how many watching the Forest game from the wrong section.!:mad:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'll be sitting at home - hopefully watching it on TV if we're one of the games. Otherwise listening to BBC Sussex

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If you mean the re run of the botched election, the Liberals lost seats but not as man as Labour and the Independents/Greens made major inroads.
If that's what you mean.
ha ha no I mean the seagulls over Australia best event!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I will be running a market stall in Hackney and relying on others to text me the result. If it doesn't go our way i might sulk like a little boy and tell everyone to f*ck off and it's so unfair and that Ashley Barnes is toilet and couldn't help us out either when he was playing for us or at Burnley.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I trust your mates will send you miss-information for a laugh.

More likely to be cryptic or deliberately lacking in crucial elements. Such as "Brighton won" to which they know I wil reply, "Yes, but what about f*cking Reading?" and they will then reply "Reading? Don't know mate. Does that matter then?"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
More likely to be cryptic or deliberately lacking in crucial elements. Such as "Brighton won" to which they know I wil reply, "Yes, but what about f*cking Reading?" and they will then reply "Reading? Don't know mate. Does that matter then?"
Perfect.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Why on Earth would you want to pay good money to watch shat like Burnley, Reading, Wigan or Brum play unless one of them were playing Brighton.
If I cant get a ticket my eyes will be glued to a live stream of Forest V Albion which there is bound to be, or my ears glued to Sussex Counties Radio !!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was thinking of fans who might be nearer to Reading or in Birmingham I know if I lived in the Milands I might go and cheer Birmingham on. It's real shame that we can't get more tickets for Nottingham Forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here