Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard Poppin' Pills

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Not sure a young man like that should be depending on pills to do his job. Even prescription drugs can become addictive.
Probably not as serious as that but surprising.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Fer Christs Sake ! My life is in ruins ... A big game on the horizon and one of ours has a stomach upset ! I shall spend the next 6 days terrified that Leo is captured in "Boots" buying Aspirin. :smile:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No, why would it be weird it is quite common for stress (nerves) to cause acid reflux which could be the issue rather than just "butterfies"

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I've suffered from GORD type symptoms for years and was prescribed Somac, the one that needs a prescription not the over counter jobbie, which I took for some time.
After doing some digging, I found some information about helping this out naturally.
I now take a quarter of a teaspoon of licorice powder, which is dirt cheap, mixed up with my Weetbix every morning and hey presto the symptoms have almost vanished.
I am the biggest skeptic in the world but I can't believe what an effect this has had.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
No, why would it be weird it is quite common for stress (nerves) to cause acid reflux which could be the issue rather than just "butterfies"

It's funny, but even having played for a few years in front of an audience, I still spend a lot of the last couple of hours before a gig going in and out of the toilet.
Big crowd or just a few people, it's the same.

Jul 7, 2003
James Hunt always used to throw up before a race so it's not unusual.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
It's funny, but even having played for a few years in front of an audience, I still spend a lot of the last couple of hours before a gig going in and out of the toilet.
Big crowd or just a few people, it's the same.
I do a lot of stage crew work, and after 20 years I still suffer pre-show nerves. Nerves are far better than complacency.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Current lurgy going around has heartburn as a symptom.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here