Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Lingard Loving Business End

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Brighton & Hove Albion’s Jesse Lingard is already looking forward to the dramatic final game away to fellow play-off chasers Nottingham Forest next Saturday and revealed he is enjoying playing in such a pressured environment.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “As long as we do our job that’s all we can focus on. I am really enjoying being involved at this period of the season; it’s exactly what you want to play for. I really thrive off the pressure and it’s great to have all the fans behind you.
“Nottingham Forest is going to be another huge game the atmosphere’s going to be amazing.
“I have never really experienced anything like this before and it’s a great time for the club so I am just glad to be here.
“We have a great team here and such fantastic support behind us so hopefully we can go right to the end.
“It’s been a real confidence boost being down here; I really enjoy creating and scoring goals and trying to do my part for the team.”

Lingard scored in the dying moments to confirm the victory over Yeovil Town on Friday night but he admitted he was pleased that Kazenga LuaLua was able to get his first goal of the season at such a crucial moment.
“Kazenga is a really attacking flair player and I am surprised he hasn’t scored already this season, but he has contributed in so many other ways.
“He’s been really important for us this year and I am glad he was able to come up with the goods against Yeovil.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here