Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you see as being a threat next season?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Assuming we are still in the Championship who do you see as the main promotion rivals?

The bottom three in the premiership all seem on a downward spiral, with unproven managers, and I'm not too worried about any of them.

Forest have Pearce so won't be a threat until he is sacked around Christmas time.

Whoever doesn't make it through the playoffs will obviously be up there but FFP will begin to bite.

I think it will be an easier championship next year.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Norwich.

They've hand picked the best Championship players over the past few years in Hooper, Snodgrass, Pilkington, Bennett, Becchio, Howson, Johnson etc, and then have the likes of John Ruddy and Leroy Fer who they've added.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Not bothered as I think we can secure a top half of the table position, the important situation is that we play fast attacking,entertaining football at home which should provide plenty of goals,this will ensure good attendances at the Amex resulting in enough income to run the club.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
QPR - they'll bottle it in the play-offs and Harry Redknapp will be given even more money to waste on Premier League has-beens like Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll and Grant Holt.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Norwich.

They've hand picked the best Championship players over the past few years in Hooper, Snodgrass, Pilkington, Bennett, Becchio, Howson, Johnson etc, and then have the likes of John Ruddy and Leroy Fer who they've added.

surely the biggest threat from Norwich would be playing against Wolfswinkel.....

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Norwich.

You've missed their best player this season: Redmond has been fantastic whenever I've seen him.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Any of the play off sides
Norwich
Cardiff
Blackburn
Watford

Winner - This years Losing Play off finalist
Play offs - Lottery again , close division as always.

Expect us to be challenging again

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here