Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I hear alot of people don't like them and wondering NSC's take on it. Y'know all types. I want to hear your take on they ones people wave in crowd. I think it adds to the atmosphere.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Liverpool swear by it and have for years !!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Clackers is the only way forward

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
No, don't worry. But I have a friend who can give you a 50% discount with coupon code 'ALBION9'... Kidding.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I love the flags and I did have one but it got broke, we got back to the car after getting picked up and was in a rush to get into the back seats jumped in and forgot my flag was underneath me and broke it in half.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Where is the giant flag from the money left over from STAND OR FALL?

Apparently it's been put towards a massive Union Jack with flames in the middle of it with an EU flag underneath.

Should be interesting if this one goes missing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I remember the AMEX at the first league match. It was an awesome site just before the game.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yeah when I see the Kop on big games on TV I always think they could learn a thing or two from the Amex. The more flags the better I reckon.

I like the way they all hold up their scarf's when the song is sung. I am sure we could do the same. Just unwrap it from your neck and hold aloft during Sussex by the sea, then pop it back on to keep you toasty and warm during the match. Like this if sober :ascarf: like this if you have had a few beers :albion2:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here