Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Town

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I know it's a bit late in the day but Id just like to wish YT the very best for next season. We've seen many worse teams at the Amex this season and I thought they gave it a right good go.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was surprised when they signed striker Ishmael Miller, who has scored a few goals in the Premier League at West Brom. If they'd had him all season I think they would have stayed up as they've lacked a cutting edge in the games I've seen without him.

Good luck to them in League One next season. No reason why they can't have a good campaign and bounce back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeovil this season were a bit like us when we first went up in 2004 , a small club struggling to compete with 23 others in the division with bigger budgets and revenue streams.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I know it's a bit late in the day but Id just like to wish YT the very best for next season. We've seen many worse teams at the Amex this season and I thought they gave it a right good go.

Absolutely this, the very best of luck to them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Nice sentiment, but this is a Brighton community. As such, I'm not sure many Yeovil fans will get to read your post.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The Yeovil team were a reflection of their manager - a decent football bloke who believes in playing the game the right way.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Agree with this is part. Yes tried hard, magnanimous in defeat, and were a bunch of decent hard working pro's, but at the end of the day they weren't very good. That's why they have gone down!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here