Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk,

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Looks to me like he is being primed to be our 1st choice centre half next season. Could become our very own Mr Brighton, future club captain, our very own version of Tony Adams.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I love watching him play, I really like the way he will control the ball and take it out of defence without the hoof. Then pick a nice pass allowing the defence to move up and give more options.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
The Liverpool howler is slowly ebbing away and think Dunk has forgotten it now. I look forward to seeing him being our no1 center back next season.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
If there is a last ditch tackle to be made, Lewis is usually the one to make it. Like all players he has made a couple of howlers, but he just gets on and does his job. Nailed on to become a very, very good player and perhaps even push "Our Lorro" aside.

Jan 21, 2012
He was my man of the match on friday night. I thought he had a great game. His long passing was just fantastic and he certainly didn't get in a flap (unlike GG sometimes)

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
We had a 4 page thread on Dunk and the promise he's shown after the Yeovil game. But I guess you need your own one.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Greer has made a lot of mistakes this season, which tend to be overlooked by many who blame the goalscorers ( or lack of them ) For me, Dunk and Upson would be ideal next season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have jn the past been a critic of him but he showed all round ability against Yeovil and I think that he could take over from an ageing Matt Upson with possibly a quick central defender coming in for Greer as Oscar has said many times our back four lack pace. Did Aylng of Yeovil play centre back when with Arsenal?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Looks to me like he is being primed to be our 1st choice centre half next season. Could become our very own Mr Brighton, future club captain, our very own version of Tony Adams.[/QUOTE
Are you serious, you know if Dunk turns out to be any good we will sell him for 1.5 million and Bens Grandad will tell everyone that it`s good business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here