Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nile Ranger being a complete **** again and filmed hitting a women.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus. That's just horrible. If I was a Swindon fan I'd want him sacked immediately.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus. That's just horrible. If I was a Swindon fan I'd want him sacked immediately.

I would sincerely hope our management team sack any player we had that behaves like that.

What a nasty piece of work he is.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
She was only tiny. What a thug.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If I ever see a man hit a woman then I'd not be held responsible for my actions. Let's hope the police throw the book at him and he receives a custodial sentence and send out a clear signal that this behavior will not be tolerated by anyone and that includes footballers.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What a ****, I hope he has fecked his leg up kicking that door in.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If I ever see a man hit a woman then I'd not be held responsible for my actions. Let's hope the police throw the book at him and he receives a custodial sentence and send out a clear signal that this behavior will not be tolerated by anyone and that includes footballers.

Why is what you would do to this bloke any more acceptable than him hitting the woman in the first place?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Why is what you would do to this bloke any more acceptable than him hitting the woman in the first place?
I'm guessing Footsoldier would represent a slightly fairer opposition than a tiny girl, if Ranger wants to dish it out he should be willing to take it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When he kicked the door in - ...... Very one footed.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You reckon reasoned debate would work with that CJTC?

No, but it's easy enough to restrain someone instead, then let the law take care of him. It's what you'd expect if it was a big bloke beating up a smaller bloke.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here