Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cliftonville CLOSED this MORNING

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think you and Nigel should team up and YOU can give some BALANCE to some of his more STUPID ideas

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Shut DUE to some MARCH. No FULL English and I ended up being RIPPED off in some ITALIAN café. Nigel FARRAGE is right

Nigel FARRAGE isn't ITALIAN Ernest, he just sounds like one and he is a crap pilot just like the ITALIANS. You don't need to PARACHUTE from one of his planes into the AMEX he will land it there for you.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ernest, dear boy, I am in the CLIFTONVILLE, with a LADY friend, eating the full ENGLISH you so often PONTIFICATE over, this very MINUTE. Do join us, I have opted for extra HASH BROWNIES, rather than egg. If you come along we can talk of the SITE of OSCAR not 20 minutes ago, in NEW Church Road, deliberating with his dog over the play-off PERMUTATIONS.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Ernest, dear boy, I am in the CLIFTONVILLE, with a LADY friend, eating the full ENGLISH you so often PONTIFICATE over, this very MINUTE. Do join us, I have opted for extra HASH BROWNIES, rather than egg. If you come along we can talk of the SITE of OSCAR not 20 minutes ago, in NEW Church Road, deliberating with his dog over the play-off PERMUTATIONS.

I was there at 8am WHEN the doors WERE BARRED to me and I SAW Oscar and his SPANISH poodle on FRIDAY in Tesco CAR Park where he was REMINDED of the POWER of my ARS

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Cliftonville is actually soon to be taken over by new owners hence the closure this morning. News on the street says the new owners are also Macedonian.
You heard it here first!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here