Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sean Dyche Goals on Sunday

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just made me feel a whole lot better.

When asked who had the hardest job next Saturday he said Reading.

He's going there to win, which I never really doubted, but hearing it makes it all the more exciting now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Has he managed to find a packet of Soothers yet to sort out that awful croaky throat he's been suffering from?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Just made me feel a whole lot better.

When asked who had the hardest job next Saturday he said Reading.

He's going there to win, which I never really doubted, but hearing it makes it all the more exciting now.

Oh dear - sounds a bit like Adkins and his 'if they can keep up' comment.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Burnley doing Blackburn a big favour - could happen I suppose we will see at half time next Saturday!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think Burnley are going for a club record on points or games won so every incentive for them to be confident and have a go.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
can see the reading burnley being a draw.

if we get in the play offs come 545, we should have a banner there for Adkins...

"can you keep up Adkins?"

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I've still not given up hope that Birmingham will pull something out of the fire Tuesday night.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've still not given up hope that Birmingham will pull something out of the fire Tuesday night.

Nor have I, hopefully Wigan will have post FA Cup blues

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
How can anyone take Dyche seriously??? Graveled voiced, old fashioned dinosaur British manager with his old dinosaur ways and out of date 4-4-2 attacking formations. Clearly knows feck all about the modern game and the continental flair style of football...Who wants to see all them goals and never say die spirit???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Birmingham are truly dreadful though, you have to go back to October 1st for their last home win. They are absolutely shot to bits, Lee Clark looked almost suicidal in his post-match interview yesterday after their latest stuffing. He does not look like a man who will inspire.

Wigan have had a bit of a wake-up call these last couple of games, I just can't see anything other than a comfortable win for them. I'll be LUMPING on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Birmingham are truly dreadful though, you have to go back to October 1st for their last home win. They are absolutely shot to bits, Lee Clark looked almost suicidal in his post-match interview yesterday after their latest stuffing. He does not look like a man who will inspire.

Wigan have had a bit of a wake-up call these last couple of games, I just can't see anything other than a comfortable win for them. I'll be LUMPING on.

It's Birmingham's Cup Final. I really don't think they'll meekly surrender. They've scored 9 goals in their last 5 home league games - that gives me some optimism.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I do think that 72 points will be enough for 6th, possibly even 5th. Whether we get 72 or not is down to us and no-one else.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I seen stranger things happen than if Birmingham were to get something out of the game on Tuesday. They are playing for their lives, at home, and they've got to break their winless run at home sometime.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Think Burnley are going for a club record on points or games won so every incentive for them to be confident and have a go.

Dyche knows next season is going to be backs to the wall and this is the sort of game in the Prem (vs another bottom six sort of team) that they will need to be taking something from

So it's a great "dress rehearsal" opportunity for him to judge his players and give them a good taste of exactly the types of games they are going to need to take points from

Hopes!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's Birmingham's Cup Final. I really don't think they'll meekly surrender. They've scored 9 goals in their last 5 home league games - that gives me some optimism.

Whilst letting in 16 (including 11 in their last 3). Sincerely hope you're right, but if Wigan score first, it could get messy.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw someone on here point to burnley's win yesterday as a sign they weren't going to go easy despite having second place sown up. What concerned me from Dyche on GoS was that he seemed to suggest they partied harder this weekend than they did after Monday's game. Maybe they will want to make it hard for Reading, but I hope they haven't partied so hard they have switched off.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I saw someone on here point to burnley's win yesterday as a sign they weren't going to go easy despite having second place sown up. What concerned me from Dyche on GoS was that he seemed to suggest they partied harder this weekend than they did after Monday's game. Maybe they will want to make it hard for Reading, but I hope they haven't partied so hard they have switched off.

I've got some bad news for you Acker...

Screen-shot-2011-06-25-at-22.40.22-e1309038949928.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here