Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Super Fan, A JCL or a plastic?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yipee! I'm a super fan. :cool:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The south stand was a standing with bench seating behind before the fire. Question is wrong.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I appear to be a super fan, although to be an uber super fan you have to know how many tinnies you can get in a British Rail locker at Stoke station, on the way to Port Vale...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
44 - I'll take that as a fan brought (or is it bought?) up outside of Sussex.

Surely the south stand question should have an option for being the place people were (myself included) stupid enough to travel two hours each way to have a season ticket it despite the fact that often the football was dross. Could be worth a 4 points for the younger up and coming super fans?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Not biscuits, but the out of date crisps they used to sell in the south-west corner..

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Well I am ashamed to admit it but (I'm going to get abuse for this)

I used to follow Manchester United and went to watch them a few times. But I got bored of watching ferguson just rely on all the old players. So since brighton moved into the Amex I have been on the season ticket waiting list and this season just gone was my first season at the Amex and I love it!
I have been before and went to the withdean and the play-off final in 2004. (Trying to prove my worth)
I now love to go and watch brighton.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Well I am ashamed to admit it but (I'm going to get abuse for this)

I used to follow Manchester United and went to watch them a few times. But I got bored of watching ferguson just rely on all the old players. So since brighton moved into the Amex I have been on the season ticket waiting list and this season just gone was my first season at the Amex and I love it!
I have been before and went to the withdean and the play-off final in 2004. (Trying to prove my worth)
I now love to go and watch brighton.

Reminds me of Saul on the road to Damascus. Welcome aboard matey, good to have you :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here