Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth 4 Forest 1

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
You won't believe this, I know- but good old Hoops gave them a penalty.

Didn't see that coming, I have to say.

I've just had a look at his record in games involving Bournemouth.

In nine games he has given Bournemouth 11 yellow cards and the opposition 26.
In every single game he has booked less Bournemouth players than he has their opponents.
He has given a penalty to Bournemouth in every third game.
He has given one against them.
He did once send off a Bournemouth player after he kicked a ball at an opposition sub who threw the ball at him too hard when it went for a throw.
He sent off the opposition sub as well.

I know its sad, but I can't let go of the fact that, if it wasn't for one of the worst penalty decisions I have ever seen, we would now be above Reading. (That's without the three point swing we would have had if not for Greer being sent off against Reading by another of these stupid prossers.)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haha, well personally I'm happy to concede that our own failings as a team, particularly in front of goal, have cost us considerably more than Hoops has this season, but it doesn't make that Bournemouth penalty decision any better, does it?

It was one of those decisions that was so bad, it might actually make you question whether the game was bent and he was being paid.

Clearly I'm not suggesting that is the case, libel fans, merely that, if you were looking at the influence of shady overseas betting syndicates, that's exactly the sort of thing you'd pick out as evidence.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Haha, well personally I'm happy to concede that our own failings as a team, particularly in front of goal, have cost us considerably more than Hoops has this season, but it doesn't make that Bournemouth penalty decision any better, does it?

It was one of those decisions that was so bad, it might actually make you question whether the game was bent and he was being paid.

Clearly I'm not suggesting that is the case, libel fans, merely that, if you were looking at the influence of shady overseas betting syndicates, that's exactly the sort of thing you'd pick out as evidence.

Those two Everton own goals against Saints might fall in to the same shady category. So blatant, they looked really suspicious!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here