Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

post match reactions to Forest, Reading, Wigan, and Blackburn...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
My post match reaction is that Reading have just done enough to trump us this season. My prediction is Reading will win against Burnley and we might get a narrow win but it won't be enough.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Perhaps we will get a point at Forest and somehow Wigan will finish the season in a losing vein and GD will be our answer....it's all too much to take

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
The opening thread is only half finished, where's the obligatory conspiracy theory incorporating lizard men, aliens, illuminati etc etc why limit your hairbrained theories to global politics, mysterious men in suits running a new world order? Surely all of football is controlled by the dwarf Martian Sepp Blatter and it only really matters what he has fixed the results to be that we should worry about?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My post match analysis is keep believing till it cannot happen.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
The opening thread is only half finished, where's the obligatory conspiracy theory incorporating lizard men, aliens, illuminati etc etc why limit your hairbrained theories to global politics, mysterious men in suits running a new world order? Surely all of football is controlled by the dwarf Martian Sepp Blatter and it only really matters what he has fixed the results to be that we should worry about?

Fifth column - forums have threads - they have subject titles - stick to the topic - if you have issue with anything in another thread - reply there.....its how forums work you numpty.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen, but the league has been that unpredictable this season that Wigan might not get a spot after all !!

Also have a feeling Ashley Barnes might have a massive say !!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Claridge has spoken...its Wigan and Reading

Which is where the safe money would surely go. Being an Albion fan, however, I would beg to differ with Claridge and say it'll be Wigan and us, though a part of that stems from somewhat irrational hope.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Fifth column - forums have threads - they have subject titles - stick to the topic - if you have issue with anything in another thread - reply there.....its how forums work you numpty.

I conduct myself according to my rules not yours, besides I have much to do worrying about being poisoned by chemtrails and whether man actually stepped foot on the moon so don't bother me with your jibber jabber fool.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Skybet odds to make the top 6:

Wigan 1/10
Reading 1/6
Brighton 2/1
Blackburn 33/1

They don't give us much of a hope...

Those odds will change once the Blues finally produce some home form against Wigan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here