Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest tickets / P.O.G

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
In light of the fact that Forest no longer have any interest in the play offs, are they likely to release any more tickets to us, and if no, what are the chances of pay on the gate ?. Any thoughts chaps

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly I cannot see any further tickets going on sale.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
But with a capacity of 30,615 I thought they had to give us 10% meaning we should be entitled to about 3,000 seats?

It is up to the home club to decide between a 10% away fan allocation or a minimum of 2,000 if the stadium capacity exceeds 20k as set out in the Football League rules.

But the question is how many tickets are we entitled too, seems to be some confusion on the the issue?

Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000.

I'm pretty sure we've only had 2,000. If I remember correctly we're entitled to 10% if we want it, so we can get up to 3,000 (10% of 30,000) should we request it.

Should be POTG then for the remainder.

Or maybe not if they've already sold the other tickets.

Etc...

Just thought I'd fast-track this thread. Hope that helps.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
With this 'at least 2,000' in mind, we have already had well in excess of that with 2,002. Shirley we can have the other 1,000 or so...Swansea would

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But with a capacity of 30,615 I thought they had to give us 10% meaning we should be entitled to about 3,000 seats?

It is up to the home club to decide between a 10% away fan allocation or a minimum of 2,000 if the stadium capacity exceeds 20k as set out in the Football League rules.

But the question is how many tickets are we entitled too, seems to be some confusion on the the issue?

Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000.

I'm pretty sure we've only had 2,000. If I remember correctly we're entitled to 10% if we want it, so we can get up to 3,000 (10% of 30,000) should we request it.

Etc...

Christ on a bike this was done to death on another thread earlier and Forest are within the rules set out by the FA

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Etc...

:laugh: :laugh:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Forest next season may have a very different policy. This year they have basically said boxxocks to FFP rules, money doesn't matter. Hopefully, after a hefty fine, and failure to go up they may realise that when two thousand away fans want tickets that they cannot sell to home fans, worth around £60,000, that it may be sensible to let them have them.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Forest next season may have a very different policy. This year they have basically said boxxocks to FFP rules, money doesn't matter. Hopefully, after a hefty fine, and failure to go up they may realise that when two thousand away fans want tickets that they cannot sell to home fans, worth around £60,000, that it may be sensible to let them have them.

They won't be fined, just transfer embargoed.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm thinking Forest will sell out. last game of season, Pearce likely to be paraded in front of home fans representing the rise from the ashes stuff and all associated baloney.

Will be exciting/heart stopping for all BHA there I think

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Would be interesting to see what allocations they have given other teams this season. Eg Leeds,Leicester, Derby and Sheff Wed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They won't be fined, just transfer embargoed.

They wont be transfer embargoed , the lucrative sponsorship deal will be judged as perfectly reasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here