Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Situation hasn't really changed in my opinion....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Arguably you could now say we are chasing 2 places rather than just one thanks to Blackpool's surprise win at the DW. Brum away (who are fighting for their lives and have a decent home record) and Blackburn away (on a decent run themselves) can see Wigan easily only getting 1 or 2 points. We have Forest who now cannot make the play offs and got smashed by Bournemouth today.

Burnley will not roll over for Reading.

I am still confident we can make it.

Keep the faith.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
We need to worry about our own game, win at Forest...then just hope one of Wigan/Reading slip up!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
if wigan drop points against birmingham, unlikely but this league is full of shocks, and then lose to blackburn, we win at forest, it doesn't matter what happens to reading, we will be there, so the situation does seem better

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
We need to worry about our own game, win at Forest...then just hope one of Wigan/Reading slip up!

Absolutely right, control the controllables.

Dec 29, 2011
Arguably you could now say we are chasing 2 places rather than just one thanks to Blackpool's surprise win at the DW. Brum away (who are fighting for their lives and have a decent home record) and Blackburn away (on a decent run themselves) can see Wigan easily only getting 1 or 2 points. We have Forest who now cannot make the play offs and got smashed by Bournemouth today.

Burnley will not roll over for Reading.

I am still confident we can make it.

Keep the faith.

Who told you this? They're 24th in the league in terms of home record.

24 Birmingham City
Played 21
Won 2
Drawn 8
Lost 11
PPG: 0.67

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't think I could cope with the Albion needing just a point to make the play offs! You know we'd contrive to mess it up! Lets hope Brum get some sort of result against Wigan (highly unlikely), even if that doesn't happen Burnley will not make it easy for Reading as they proved vs Ipswich today.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Blackburn are not out of it yet, unlikely but they have a slight chance. If Wigan lose to Birmingham by a couple then they know a 3-0 win against Wigan and other results going their way could see them sneak in, they will be going for it on the last day. That situation could also see us get into the playoffs with a draw at Forest. There are so many permutations going into the final game it's going to be a nail-biting day.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Lets be honest it will to an fro on the final day. I can see someone being heartbroken by a bit of late drama. Hopefully it won t be us.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
If Wigan fail to win their remaining two games, we also have a chance of catching them. What's their last game??

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Too bloody right, be interesting which Forest team turn up on the day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Wigan fail to win their remaining two games, we also have a chance of catching them. What's their last game??

Blackburn

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I posted this on the other thread but yesterday morning there were 5 teams vying for 6th place. Now there are 4 teams vying for 2 places, so we are in a better position. Go for it and see what happens.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I would remind everyone that Dyche has reminded his team that, individually, they ar playing for places in the premier league until their contracts are signed. Also, anyone who has played the game knows its a lot easier to play with style when you're not shitting yourself over messing up the teams chances of a top 6 finish...Reading, be assured, are shitting themselves.

Everyone in the league, who isn't a reading fan, dislikes Reading. No favours there.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

we simply have to better Readings result they lose we draw, they draw we win, and if Wigan lose against Brum to better there's also....... easy :eek:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
It's going to be one heck of a day at Forest, but I'm actually glad we have to go for a win. Easier to come unstuck playing for a point. Bring it on! :banana: :banana:

Who told you this? They're 24th in the league in terms of home record.

24 Birmingham City
Played 21
Won 2
Drawn 8
Lost 11
PPG: 0.67

LOL.

Can't see Wigan messing up 3 games in a row any way. It's basically down to whether Burnley go on holiday this week.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Its better that we have to go to Forest and win, it would have been risky going there playing for a draw

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here