Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Step forward Agent Barnes

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Do you really think that he owes us that much.
Players that move on normally have a bit of a grudge so I expect him to get one on one with the keeper on several occasions and miss...................................business as usual.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Like he'll give a toss about helping us, and why should he?

Even non-controversial, all round nice guy CMS mentioned how he wasn't that popular with the fans after he left.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
How ironic would it be if Ashley Barnes scored the goal that meant we secured a play off place.

Would that finally shut the Barnes haters up ?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The Barnes haters wouldn't know a decent player from a non leaguer. They have demonstrated it over and over by stilll defending their views on NSC. Irony won't get a look in. Their latest one is that the club had to sell him and all they did wrong is they didn't buy a good enough replacement. - Now That's What I Call Irony!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That's quite a list of players that we let go that will be playing in the Prem next year. Must prove something.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The Barnes haters wouldn't know a decent player from a non leaguer. They have demonstrated it over and over by stilll defending their views on NSC. Irony won't get a look in. Their latest one is that the club had to sell him and all they did wrong is they didn't buy a good enough replacement. - Now That's What I Call Irony!

Ashley Barnes :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here