Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Saturday !

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Time to focus on a Brighton win against Forest and let everything else take care of itself. I'll have a heart attack if I sit here worrying about other results for a second longer.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The first miracle might be Brum beating Wigan by 3 or more and giving Blackburn hope that a win might just get them in.

The second miracle would be ................

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
If we had got 3 points against Blackpool it would have been in our hands, although it would have been just as intense and nerve wracking. I am still pleased we have an exciting last day of the season.

The first miracle might be Brum beating Wigan by 3 or more and giving Blackburn hope that a win might just get them in.

The second miracle would be ................

As I've just posted on another thread:

Blackburn play Wigan on the last day. So every goal will increase/decrease the GD gap by 2.

So if Wigan were to lose both games they could be overtaken by Blackburn.

eg. Birmingham 2 - 0 Wigan – would mean Wigan had a GD of +11
then Blackburn 2 - 0 Wigan – would leave Blackburn on 70pts with GD of +9 and Wigan on 70pts with a GD of +9

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Have just warned my wife and daughter that I am going to be very poor company next Saturday afternoon with the outside possibility of a bipolar shift to ecstasy later on.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Reading v Burnley
Notts Forest v Albion
Wigan v Blackburn

Couldn't have picked a more crucial end to a season could you

Yes strange how it has worked with no bottom of the table sides, and forest could have been involved in the chase in the final day.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
As I've just posted on another thread:

Blackburn play Wigan on the last day. So every goal will increase/decrease the GD gap by 2.

So if Wigan were to lose both games they could be overtaken by Blackburn.

eg. Birmingham 2 - 0 Wigan – would mean Wigan had a GD of +11
then Blackburn 2 - 0 Wigan – would leave Blackburn on 70pts with GD of +9 and Wigan on 70pts with a GD of +9

Who would finish ahead out of Blackburn and Wigan, IF that were to happen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here