Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers vs Reading *** Official Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Doncaster really need to win this one or else they may very will be relegated on 45 pts as their final match is away at Leicester.

As far as the Albion are concerned, it will be OK if Reading do not win.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27083898

I had given up a chance of the play-offs even before the January transfer debacle. But now the sixth place team will play Derby over two legs, there is at least even chances of a trip to Wembley if we can win at Forest.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Doncaster has a maritime climate, lacking in extreme temperatures, as with the rest of the British Isles. The town lies at a low elevation in the Don valley, in the lee of the Pennines, and inland from the North sea, meaning daytime summer temperatures are no lower than parts of South East England, despite the more northerly location. The nearest weather station is RAF Finningley, now known as Robin Hood Airport, located about 5.5 miles to the south-east of Doncaster town centre, and at a similar elevation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Go Donny, Go

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The question is will Reading be selfish and go for 3 points? With Adkins in charge this could be a very real possibility.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Would you swap readings position and fixtures etc for ours ?

Question obviously expires in 14 mins

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Reading missing their usual two centre midfielders. That is a good thing!

Apparently the grass is long and uneven, but on the down side paraplegic striker Billy Sharp starts up front for Doncaster.

Come on Donny!!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Would you swap readings position and fixtures etc for ours ?

Question obviously expires in 14 mins

Yes

scared.gif

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
6 minutes left till kick off, will be updating every 3pm kick off game in the Championship today, plus the Wolves match where they could break the 100 point barrier.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It could be a fourth successive home defeat for Donny Rovers? I hope not!

If Reading win this, we might as well give up hope of the play-offs!

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
The question is will Reading be selfish and go for 3 points? With Adkins in charge this could be a very real possibility.

Obviously I wouldn't swap.

Points in the bank are always better.

It was in Brighton's own hands before the draw v Blackpool, now Reading control their own destiny.

But they aren't much of a team, if they are capable of winning their last two under serious pressure, good luck to them.

But I doubt they'll do it.

More in question is the result at the City Ground! Can't beat Blackpool under pressure, a win away at Forest looks very difficult!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here