Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Jonny Williams,

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
haha, I was just, uncharitably, thinking the same thing :)

Pistol Knight

Apr 7, 2014
Whilst at Ipswich..........how does it impact on us? If you dont go up and we loan him out next season you lot will be the 1st in the queue to sign him so pipe down

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whilst at Ipswich..........how does it impact on us? If you dont go up and we loan him out next season you lot will be the 1st in the queue to sign him so pipe down

We wouldn't stand a chance anyway, I imagine Barcelona are probably leading the race.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
They said on Sky earlier that he's scored one career goal. Not a great return for the best young prospect in Europe.

Whatever happened to the £50billion rated wunderkind Zaha?

He'll be back soon enough, saying that I couldn't care less if he never plays again,What he did to you lot that glorious night at the Amex makes him a Palace legend for eternity :whistle:

As for Johnny you'd probably have a few more points had he not have torn you apart in an Ipswich shirt:clap2: he'll be back in Red and Blue in the prem next year you wont:p

But you never know you might just sneak in:sick:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Perhaps wait until you've made it to the PL before being smug yourselves? I say that because come June, Jonny Williams will be a Premier League player again whilst your still not even in the playoffs yourselves.

Other than being a Palace player, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Some on here rather comedically tried to claim the shorts being pulled down incident was somehow his fault and homophobic was an utter embarassment.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
removing any prejuidced goggles, I reckon he's a pretty good player, would like to see him at the Albion.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't remember you lot lambasting Calvin Andrew when he scored vital goals to keep you in League One a few seasons ago!

No, but I do remember a fair few Palace fans slating Glenn Murray two seasons ago for his seven goal contribution to your final position. Funny how we see these things to suit our own agenda.

Williams might be a Premier League player in name next season, but that's not the same as actually playing, is it? He won't get a game under Pulis and will be binned off on loan again. I doubt we'll make the play offs, though, all things considered, I still don't think we'll have had a bad season, but Williams has still failed to get Ipswich up there so that's fine with me. He's no more responsible for us not getting there than any other goalscorer, or our own wasted chances, or Hoops, come to think of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here