Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't ever ................

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Go out on the beers after a win and recreate the goals by demonstrating on a rather large cardboard box.

Because the cardboard box may be somebodies house and they might be home!! :ffsparr:

Emptied my pockets and apologised a thousand times.

Whoops

To clarify nobody was injured. Thankfully.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
the-nobel-peace-prize-welfare-nobel-peace-prize-socialized-m-political-poster-1274995152.jpg
keep up the good work:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Go out on the beers after a win and recreate the goals by demonstrating on a rather large cardboard box.

Because the cardboard box may be somebodies house and they might be home!! :ffsparr:

Emptied my pockets and apologised a thousand times.

Whoops

To clarify nobody was injured. Thankfully.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It was not funny and the 50p did not go very far :( ...........oh and my cardboard villa is now a wreck!!!

Cardboard box, you were lucky.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Years ago I was hammered on a night out in town, I had that feeling of impending peuk coming on so I stumbled around the back of the Brighton Centre and chundered everywhere:sick:

I was half way through throwing up when I realised I'd started throwing up on a sleeping bag, worse still the sleeping bag moved and the realisation of what I was doing sunk in but I couldn't just stop.:nono:

He got very angry, I got scared and ran away.:nono::nono::nono:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Years ago I was hammered on a night out in town, I had that feeling of impending peuk coming on so I stumbled around the back of the Brighton Centre and chundered everywhere:sick:

I was half way through throwing up when I realised I'd started throwing up on a sleeping bag, worse still the sleeping bag moved and the realisation of what I was doing sunk in but I couldn't just stop.:nono:I

Tactically, you played this all wrong. As soon as the sleeping bag moved and you realised there was some poor chap in there, you should've punched him ruddy hard in the face. Knocked him out. Pre-emotive strike. Result - no need to run or be scared

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Tactically, you played this all wrong. As soon as the sleeping bag moved and you realised there was some poor chap in there, you should've punched him ruddy hard in the face. Knocked him out. Pre-emotive strike. Result - no need to run or be scared

It's all very well in hindsight but I try not to punch anyone unless it is totally and completely necessary in a self preservation scenario. And I was only 19 at the time, I probably would have had my head kicked in by a peuked on tramp. Not something I'd ever want on my life CV.:lolol::lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I was half way through throwing up when I realised I'd started throwing up on a sleeping bag, worse still the sleeping bag moved and the realisation of what I was doing sunk in but I couldn't just stop.:nono:

Thanks!! I was fast asleep as well :angry:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton

Thanks for giving me one of those prized moments when I really do 'laugh out loud' in front of the screen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here