Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just worked it out

barny6969

Mar 4, 2008
Why we can beat any team in the championship , home or away , but in some games ,ie ,Blackpool last week
The team keep the ball well , but don't want to shoot at goal, and win a game ,and get into the premier league ,here are my thourghts

Most the players are not good enough to go up ?
so they would be sold off
Move house
Move there family's
Less pay ?

Why go into the premier league when it's nice and comfy in the championship ,no stress ?

Thourghts please ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Leicester.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Why we can beat any team in the championship , home or away , but in some games ,ie ,Blackpool last week
The team keep the ball well , but don't want to shoot at goal, and win a game ,and get into the premier league ,here are my thourghts

Most the players are not good enough to go up ?
so they would be sold off
Move house
Move there family's
Less pay ?

Why go into the premier league when it's nice and comfy in the championship ,no stress ?

Thourghts please ?

You could've saved yourself a lot of effort by looking at other threads where this thought has already been suggested a number of times!!

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Thourghts is spelt thoughts. That's my thought.

Oh and don't be so ridiculous. I'm sure most if not all have a promotion bonus clause. That will off set their doom you have painted.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I think you have found a computer that's switched on and logged on, as i doubt you could manage that yourself

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Don't even know why I'm replying to this !!

But have you not thought that if the players aren't good enough to get the team up they will be replaced by ones that are, hence leaving them looking for another club anyway

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here