Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kaz-l229-1511008_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
06:00 26th April 2014
by George Martindale
It’s my first goal of the season and it’s been a long time coming"
Kazenga LuaLua
2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

Brighton & Hove Albion winger Kazenga LuaLua admitted he was delighted to show off his trademark somersault celebration after hitting the crucial first goal in the 2-0 win over Yeovil Town at the Amex last night.
His in-swinging cross eluded both Leo Ulloa and Marek Stech in the Yeovil goal to put the Albion ahead, before Jesse Lingard then fired in from close range to cap off the victory.
LuaLua told seagulls.co.uk, “I’ve been waiting to do that celebration for a long, long time. Leo was in the box so I thought I’d cross it for him but it missed everyone and went in, so I’ll take it. It’s my first goal of the season and it’s been a long time coming.
“It’s not about the goal today though, it’s about the team performance and we dominated the game and played really well. We had to win today if we want to finish in the play-offs so it was getting a bit nervous towards the end, but it was great to finally score and then Jesse's goal finished it off nicely.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Attention now turns to Reading’s Saturday encounter with Doncaster Rovers, and Lua Lua is hoping that The Rovers can take some points off of the Albion’s play-off rivals.

“Tonight was all about putting pressure on the teams around us and we have done that. We had to win our game and now we can wait and see what Reading and Ipswich do tomorrow. It’s good to put pressure on them but we have to remain focussed on ourselves as well.
“It’s coming towards the exciting end of the season and we have to keep digging away. Who knows what can happen, but we have to make sure we remain focussed.”
2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here