Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1366029_478x359.jpg

Oscar now has to negotiate two games in three days

PUBLISHED
00:01 26th April 2014
by Adam Tighe
Two months ago nobody thought we could be there but we are here"
Oscar Garcia
2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

Oscar Garcia tonight hailed Brighton & Hove Albion's players for proving critics wrong and keeping their play-off dreams alive with a 2-0 win over Yeovil Town.
Albion now know if Reading drop points in either of their final two games that a top-six finish can be confirmed with victory over Nottingham Forest in the final league game of the season.
Oscar told seagulls.co.uk, "I want to give all the credit to the players. We did our job. Now we have to wait and be prepared and ready for the last game. Two months ago nobody thought we could be there but we are here.
"We knew it would be a tough game and not easy to win but the passion that we showed in the second half drove us on to score and we earned ourselves the win.
"It was a very important win for us because we knew we needed to be patient and that, in the second half, we would find more spaces to create chances, but the game could have been easier for us if we had taken our chances in the first half.
"Patience was the key tonight. In the first half we had some good chances but we did not take them, but in the second half the tempo was higher and finally we scored.
“We had two clear chances but we didn’t take them and when you don’t score in a game like this it is not easy to be patient."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Oscar also hailed the Albion fans for their tremendous support at the American Express Stadium throughout the season.
“It was fantastic at the end. We have had a full crowd in every home game and the support of all the fans week in and week out has been fantastic.
“I can now celebrate my birthday tomorrow with my family, my staff and my friends.”
2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here