Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
No, not our very own sicknote. The Yeovil one. Sam Hoskins, very impressed with him tonight. For a small player I lost count of the amount of times he out jumped our defenders to win the ball. Quick, good first touch, too good for league one football, pretty sure he will be snapped up next season by a Championship club.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought the lad who came on as a sub for them- think he was called Liam Davis- was their best player.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I thought Ayling looked decent as usual for them, replacement for Bruno at some stage?

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
No, not our very own sicknote. The Yeovil one. Sam Hoskins, very impressed with him tonight. For a small player I lost count of the amount of times he out jumped our defenders to win the ball. Quick, good first touch, too good for league one football, pretty sure he will be snapped up next season by a Championship club.

You're easily impressed.
Worth his place in their side maybe ... but looks too lightweight for a centre forward in the Championship.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was easily their most dangerous player, glad he didn't start.

Yeah, me too. He seemed quite dynamic, drove them forward in the second half, & seemed pretty difficult to get the ball off.

That was the difference between him and the rest of their team, who I thought in the main gave the ball away far too easily (hell, we don't normally win that many fifty-fifty challenges).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here