Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton win 1-0 according to SKY News

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Did the reporter leg it early? :lol:

http://news.sky.com/story/1249646/beaten-yeovil-are-relegated

Yeovil's first-ever relegation from the Football League was confirmed on Friday after Brighton beat the Glovers 1-0

Despite a dogged performance, the stacks were always against the visitors who needed two wins and a huge swing in goal difference over their last two games to avoid relegation.

They performed valiantly but couldn't find a decisive goal, and were dealt a sucker punch in the most fortuitous circumstances by a Brighton side whose play-off hopes remain intact with the three points.

Kazenga LuaLua's cross deep into the second half managed to evade the onrushing Leonardo Ulloa - despite his goal celebrations - and the Yeovil defence to creep into the net, sealing the fate of Gary Johnson's men.

The Seagulls now occupy the final play-off spot, but are still relying on other teams slipping up to get their chance at securing a first-ever place in the Premier League.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I left after 86 minutes...... They did win 1-0 didn't they???

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Also reporting that Oasis getting five hundred million for playing Glastonbury! Five million would be steep but five hundred million is ridiculous.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not too bad - The live Sky feed had it as Reading v Yeovil after the game

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I thought Reading won 2-0. Sky Sports do confuse me.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not too bad - The live Sky feed had it as Reading v Yeovil after the game

Probably explains why the idiot presenter called us Reading 4 times when summing up the game. I hope Virgs said something off air to him.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Probably a Palace employee on a wind up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here