Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings Yeovil

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Top Kat 5 -- what's the walkabout all about?
Bruno 7 -- flair
Greer 6 -- solid
Dunk 8 MOTM -- couple of shaky moments in the second half, but sprayed the ball around like a proper footballer, and saved Top Kat from his walkabout
Ward 7.5 -- thank you Stephen
Andrews 6
Stephens 6.5
Orlandi 7 -- quality passing, which is more than we can say for his finishing, but at least he was in the right position
Buckley 5 -- promising in first half, anonymous in the second
Ulloa 6
Lingard 7.5 -- really good movement and persistent running

March 7 -- really looked up for it
KLL 7 -- good time to score a goal
JFC 7 -- very impressive cameo

Yeovil 7 -- good luck to them
Ref 6.5 -- seen a lot worse
Oscar 7.5 -- good line-up, well-timed substitutions

Doncaster ?
Burnley ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I disagree about Greer. I thought he was commanding tonight. Constantly talking to Dunk and offering Bruno the option of a ball. There strikers didn't get a sniff and he dominated in the air. He played an 8 for me!

Also, best ref I've seen this year. Always looked to play the advantage and actually pulled it back when the advantage wasn't gained. Kept his cards in his pocket apart from when challenges were dangerously late or cynical.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Orlandi looked woeful and massively off the pace on the television and got a right slating in the official match thread.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Agree regarding the ref. Very good indeed.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Orlandi looked woeful and massively off the pace on the television and got a right slating in the official match thread.

Not hitting the target with that first opportunity was woeful. He got himself into the right positions though which is promising, but he's certainly missing match sharpness.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Kuz 5 - Flappy
Bruno 6 - Not at his best but did okay
Greer 7 - Solid
Dunk 7 - Would have been an 8 for that goalline clearance but that backpass knocked it down a notch
Ward 7.5 MOTM - Like a duracell battery down that left hand side tonight, some great crosses but a couple of shanks as well
Andrews 6 - Maybe harsh, wasn't noticed, may be a good thing really
Stephens 7 - Unlucky to pick up the injury, was playing well
Orlandi 7 - Got into great positions, finished like a blind child
Buckley 6 - Lacked a final ball but showed great pace. Loses half a point as he probably wont play again this season knowing him, bet he got injured
Ulloa 7 - worked hard, made the opening goal with his movement
Lingard 7 - Guilty of poor decision making but made the Yeovil defence think a bit

March 7 - Asked the questions
KLL 6 - Lucky with the goal, subdued cameo
JFC 6 - Didn't really notice him tbh

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
All 5's other than Greer and Ward 6 and Bruno and Lingard 7

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I couldn't disagree more.

Dunk was our MOTM. Orlandi, Stephens, Koosh and our subs all deserve higher than 5.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but how can you give Koosh or Stephens higher than 5, seriously??

And Dunk was NOT an 8.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The ref wasn't too bad, played a little advantage but brought play back if it didn't materialise. However, why only 3 minutes at the end? Six subs in the second half should be 3 minutes alone, plus one goal in normal time is another 30 seconds and then the injury to Stephens!

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Thought Andrews was quality tonight- brave on the ball and controlled the tempo of the game, cracking little ball to set up Solly down the right for our second too. Deserves a 7 at least

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Kuz 5 one really BAD moment. really really bad mind you.
Bruno 7
Greer 7
Dunk 8 MOTM
Ward 7
Andrews 7
Stephens 7
Orlandi 7 Would've been 8+ if he was able to shoot in the vague direction of the goal.
Buckley 6.5
Ulloa 6
Lingard 7.5

March 6
KLL 6.5
JFC 6

Orlandi made a real difference in the way we played. He really does make us tick.

One other point. It was clear from his reaction at the end that this meant a lot to Bruno, and as it goes also to Andrews. I hope they sign with us for next year.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but how can you give Koosh or Stephens higher than 5, seriously??

And Dunk was NOT an 8.

For one, I never said Dunk was an eight XD. Where did you pluck that number from ??

Secondly, what exactly did Koosh and Stephens do wrong? They preformed solidly, in a high pressure game, like the whole team. That's AT LEAST a six in my book...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here