Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would it be Football?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
And in particular,typical if we get to the play offs and then actually go on to win them,given the nature of the season never having built a real head of steam,players missing,manager change,FFP etc....

I could see it happening......yes i have been drinking....maybe?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not meaning to rain on your parade but there is absolutely no chance of Reading losing tomorrow, and you can quote me on that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not meaning to rain on your parade but there is absolutely no chance of Reading losing tomorrow, and you can quote me on that.

I'll come back to you on that one....draw?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Every time anyone does down our chances, all I think is "Palace last season"

For the final 2/3 months they were ****ING WOEFUL. Much MUCH worse than we have been at any point this season.

And where are they now? Comfortably midtable in the Prem. I'm not saying it's happening but it definitely could.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nope no chance whatsoever, Doncaster are absolutely useless, easy Reading win I'm afraid.

the goals may dry again for an under pressure Reading....1-1 i say..

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As Mellotron says above, if it's good enough for little Crystal Palace then it's darn well good enough for Working Class Pride's enormous BHAFC......although we're bound to fark it up along the way. Bring on the Forest.

:wink:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As Mellotron says above, if it's good enough for little Crystal Palace then it's darn well good enough for Working Class Pride's enormous BHAFC......although we're bound to fark it up along the way. Bring on the Forest.

:wink:

Just to go to Forest and have a shout is great,in all honesty it's been a good season,all things taken into account....a little backwards but the the overall trend remains up.

Dec 29, 2011
Reading NEED the win and have a higher quality team that Doncaster. They'll win, and a result has never been more certain in the Championship :(

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Current form suggests we will be promoted,Doncaster are due a win and Reading are mere mid table anything can happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here