Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Virgo

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Superb analysis from Virgo tonight, got straight to the bones of our strengths and weaknesses. Also spoke very eloquently about Yeovil. A future Albion manager in the making?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Superb analysis from Virgo tonight, got straight to the bones of our strengths and weaknesses. Also spoke very eloquently about Yeovil. A future Albion manager in the making?

Agree wholeheartedly with this. Clearly has an excellent football brain. Unlike that dickhead of a presenter who called us 'Reading' 4 times!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Reading between the lines-man,it's all a horror scope really.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Very good pundit in my opinion. Shane he has never player at a higher level (in England) as he would be a hell of a lot better than half the idiots there are around

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

I would hope so, eloquent, intelligent, passionate, and Brighton through and through. I'm not saying sack Garcia for Virgo, but should the opportunity arise, I think we could do a lot worse

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I think he's enjoying his blossoming media career too much to worry about becoming a manager at the moment. Gets regular work for Sky, BT Sport and the BBC.

He's popped up on BT's coverage of games from around Europe a few times and still been very knowledgeable and making intelligent, yet for all the big Premier League games they have boring boring Michael Owen...

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Class act.
Made the **** who thought he was watching Reading look like ... well the **** he evidently is.
Sky is shit. Return football to the people.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Class act.
Made the **** who thought he was watching Reading look like ... well the **** he evidently is.
Sky is shit. Return football to the people.

I was hoping Adam might have taken a few seconds to point that out to his presenter but agree, he is becoming a perceptive pundit.

D

Deleted User X18H

He was in the Bupa after.

We did phoenix from the flames on that goal. I was Danny Cullip .

Cue Andrew Hawes.......

(who will spot the deliberate?)

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I think he is an excellent pundit. Speaks clearly and interestingly about football and has decent knowledge of the game. Would love him to get some higher profile games on bt.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Heard him pre match in the 1901, was very clear on our position of not scoring goals, sitting back when one up and not pressing to kill the game and the drift throughout the season to such a defensive setup. Good man was critical in a positive way but said it how it was. Good to have an informed pundit for once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here