Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

was it Brighton or Reading on Sky ?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Just watched the game. Great result. Odd that the Sky presenter referred to us as Reading 3 times after the final whistle. Autocue error, pissed or just stupid ?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Was so annoying. Glad it wasn't just me. 'Reading live to fight another day in the playoffs' ... Err, they would be alive in the playoffs no matter what result you moron

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Makes you wonder how the moron made it to the correct ground - he presumably drove to Brighton, he watched a game and must have listened to at least some of it, may have glanced at the programme, and was sitting next to an ex-Brighton player and still he constantly said we were Reading. Useless, sack him.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Just watched the game. Great result. Odd that the Sky presenter referred to us as Reading 3 times after the final whistle. Autocue error, pissed or just stupid ?

Just got back from the game & watched the goals & post game interviews.
Geoge Gavin the sky presenter referred to us as reading 3 times in the space of 30 seconds if you fast forward the ads like I did.

Why on earth didn't Adam Virgo correct his mistakes

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just got back from the game & watched the goals & post game interviews.
Geoge Gavin the sky presenter referred to us as reading 3 times in the space of 30 seconds if you fast forward the ads like I did.

Why on earth didn't Adam Virgo correct his mistakes
Or just chin him?

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
What a complete brainless tool. Death to Sky and their ruinous corporate millions, the worst thing that ever happened to English football.

But if we are Reading, I quite like Le Fondre, we should keep him. He'd go well with Leo.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Just watching it, bizarre at the end. Must be reading the wrong words!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Just watching it, bizarre at the end. Must be reading the wrong words!!

I could sort of understand it if we were the away team but we were at home.
He had to make his way to Brighton & then got it into his head that we were ****ing READING

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Or just chin him?

Didn't Virgs do that down at Withdean one time?

I am sure it was him, a player came in really strong and just took him out (I think two footed) rather than roll around in the floor he jump up and hit him.

I was joking with a mate id taken down there as he was saying how he hated modern football because players rolled around like they had been shot whenever they were touched. Then that happened!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
plain and simple
they don't like us

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports