Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time to ditch the tippy tappy toe latino project?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Weren't we in the relegation zone of League One when we last had an English manager?

I'll give tiki taka a while longer yet.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
I would be very disappointed for us to abandon the program that has taken us from utter crud league one bottom 6 to constant championship challengers in the last two years.

My frustration is the detachment from reality that so many people have when it comes to putting a plan in place, the goals that are set and if there is any deviation or set back then arms start waving, teeth are gnashed and demands for change are immediately voiced.

The stadium is evolving as a business model, the training ground and academy are nearly here, the infrastructure of the club has changed beyond recognition in a heartbeat.

I am not an apologist for the club nor do I think they are beyond reproach or question when certain decisions are made.

However Garcia has done pretty well, I don't know why people harbour a grudge against Jones when to be frank I had more of a problem wondering what the hell Taricco did during his tenure here. But as he was under Gus he could not be questioned.

We are changing every year and growing into our status as a decent sized club with season holders around the top ten in the country, a growing fan base and a fantastic home to call our own.

Patience is a virtue and sometimes the great thing sin life really do come to those who hold the line, keep steady in the face of setbacks and continue towards the goals that have been set.

I don't see that finishing 4th then 7th for example is a massive set back or can be called regression.

If people really want to look at things with such childish simplicity then having reasoned debate or discussion with them is a waste of time anyway.

I can't wait until tonight. The same as every game I have ever attended at the Amex. I love it.

Sometimes I walk out in utter frustration and anger - then by the time I am half way home I just remember what a great time the last few years have been and look to the future with excitement and expectation.

If people are genuinely deluded with things Albion at the moment then I worry for them - what will ultimately make them happy?

European football? Champions League football? I am just happy watching the club I love, the fantastic match day experience and for the first time in probably 28 years of watching them, have real hope for a sustainable future of success and enjoyment.

Surely can't be that bad/???????

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Continue with the project! Plenty of tippy-tappy latino managers out there who could set up a team to move the ball forwards instead of sideways. We just haven't had one yet.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Continue with the project! Plenty of tippy-tappy latino managers out there who could set up a team to move the ball forwards instead of sideways. We just haven't had one yet.

You holding out for Martinez, Tom ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
HOW MANY TEAMS GOT PROMOTED LAST SEASON WITH BRITISH MANAGERS AND HOW MANY BRITISH MANAGERS IN THE TOP SIX NOW? HAS THE EXPERIMENT RUN ITS COURSE AT THE AMEX?:moo:

Is it time to ditch your habit of starting the SAME tedious thread, once a week?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
HOW MANY TEAMS GOT PROMOTED LAST SEASON WITH BRITISH MANAGERS AND HOW MANY BRITISH MANAGERS IN THE TOP SIX NOW? HAS THE EXPERIMENT RUN ITS COURSE AT THE AMEX?:moo:

No, as long as Tony is happy with it and where we are, so am I.

Really like Oscar, to be honest.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yes ditch it , we are clearly a terrible side being In the mix for the prem with 2 to go.

Fishing anyway

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I would be very disappointed for us to abandon the program that has taken us from utter crud league one bottom 6 to constant championship challengers in the last two years.

My frustration is the detachment from reality that so many people have when it comes to putting a plan in place, the goals that are set and if there is any deviation or set back then arms start waving, teeth are gnashed and demands for change are immediately voiced.

The stadium is evolving as a business model, the training ground and academy are nearly here, the infrastructure of the club has changed beyond recognition in a heartbeat.

I am not an apologist for the club nor do I think they are beyond reproach or question when certain decisions are made.

However Garcia has done pretty well, I don't know why people harbour a grudge against Jones when to be frank I had more of a problem wondering what the hell Taricco did during his tenure here. But as he was under Gus he could not be questioned.

We are changing every year and growing into our status as a decent sized club with season holders around the top ten in the country, a growing fan base and a fantastic home to call our own.

Patience is a virtue and sometimes the great thing sin life really do come to those who hold the line, keep steady in the face of setbacks and continue towards the goals that have been set.

I don't see that finishing 4th then 7th for example is a massive set back or can be called regression.

If people really want to look at things with such childish simplicity then having reasoned debate or discussion with them is a waste of time anyway.

I can't wait until tonight. The same as every game I have ever attended at the Amex. I love it.

Sometimes I walk out in utter frustration and anger - then by the time I am half way home I just remember what a great time the last few years have been and look to the future with excitement and expectation.

If people are genuinely deluded with things Albion at the moment then I worry for them - what will ultimately make them happy?

European football? Champions League football? I am just happy watching the club I love, the fantastic match day experience and for the first time in probably 28 years of watching them, have real hope for a sustainable future of success and enjoyment.

Surely can't be that bad/???????

Burn the optimist!!!

ps..totally agreel.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
no and shut up

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It's not 'tippy tappy toe' though, is it? We have the personnel for it to be so, but for some reason we are not playing it ???

Buckley, Kaz, David, Bruno, the Arsenal lad, even Ujjoa, have all shown quick feet and can do little give-and-goes and one-twos round the box to set up chances, but for some reason we don't do it ???

Weird, as we should be trouncing the dross in front of us each week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here