Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS plus EXPLOSIVE protest LATEST*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A lot of PEOPLE on NSC underestimate my INTELLIGANCE and so DOES that LAPDOG Barber as I've KEPT the BIGGEST ever MASSIVE protest under WRAPS so there is nothing HE can do about it. I'm FRESH back from the CLIFTONVILLE after a LAST minute planning MEETING over a LARGE Traditional FULL English which I DEMOLISHED in RECORD time.

All the ARS Higher ECHELON were there this morning APART from Big Hilda who turned up LATE, apparently she had got a GOOD seeing to round the BACK of Yates last night when she was BOUNCERING there but at least it put her in a GOOD mood. When my SAUCE turned up he was BREATHLESS with excitement with some MASSIVE team news for TONIGHT, he has heard WHISPERS that SALTER is in at RIGHT back and BURNO will be dropped. Nobody was too bothered with that NEWS as the WORLD watches with BATED breath at what is going to go DOWN tonight at the AMEX and EVEN CNN had a reporter LIVE in George Street.

I can NOW let you know WHAT will be the MASSIVEST MASSIVE protest to RID the club of Tony ARCHER and Paul BELLOTTI is HAPPENING tonight LIVE on SKY Sports 1 (HD too). On the 17th MINUTE (to commemorate the minute that GUS was SACKED live on BBC) all the ARS members are going to HURL MASSIVE ripe JUICY MELONS at the pitch, not PATHETIC tangerines or TENNIS balls like Blackpool DID. There will EVEN be a special PRIZE if anyone in the WSU can LUZZ a melon at the WELSH Windbag Jones and catch him SMACK on the head.

Whist the MELONS are CASCADING onto the pitch SLOWLY descending DOWN from SPACE will be a HOT Air BALLOON, not any OLD Hot AIR Balloon but one disguised as Dick Tights HEAD complete with a GOATEE beard and glasses on a BIT of string. The only thing MORE full of hot air is the POTLESS pillock HIMSELF. Inside the BASKET dangling beneath the BALLOON will be the LEADER of the ARS and when WE land on the PITCH I will jump NAKED out of the basket and WAVE my 'SACK the board' FLAG at the DIRECTORS box before SUPER gluing myself to the REFEREE SIGNING 'I shall NOT be moved'.

But also inside the BASKET will be Nigel FARRAGE and HE will jump out and RUN to the BENCH with a UKIP poster telling the SPANISH Clown OCSAR to do ONE and let an ENGLISH lad do his job and take the other SPANIARDS with him. The SKY commentators are going to EXPLODE with excitement SEEING all this going on and it will be HEADLINE news ACROSS the world.

If you WANT a quiet peaceful NIGHT tonight then avoid the AMEX as THIS will be the BIG one tonight and REGIME change is GOING to happen after the ARS has finished PROTESTING.

WHERE'S THE MONEY GONE ?

ALBION IS NOT AN ATM

STUFF FFP UP YOUR ARS

BLOOM OUT

SACK THE BOARD

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
10168079_10152322455768426_8058320833840429442_n.jpg
Nigel getting ready to meet up with Unrest and his hot air........

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Whist the MELONS are CASCADING onto the pitch SLOWLY descending DOWN from SPACE will be a HOT Air BALLOON, not any OLD Hot AIR Balloon but one disguised as Dick Tights HEAD complete with a GOATEE beard and glasses on a BIT of string. The only thing MORE full of hot air is the POTLESS pillock HIMSELF. Inside the BASKET dangling beneath the BALLOON will be the LEADER of the ARS and when WE land on the PITCH I will jump NAKED out of the basket and WAVE my 'SACK the board' FLAG at the DIRECTORS box before SUPER gluing myself to the REFEREE SIGNING 'I shall NOT be moved'.

Sounds like your ARS crash landed on the A259 last night.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well ?

Did anyone actually see this protest

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Well ?

Did anyone actually see this protest

Yep that's what caused the delayed ko some rather large long haired gentleman got wedged in the east stand lower turnstyles causing serious congestion behind him

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I did actually see a massive air ballon stranded near Ditchling beacon last night. It did look like the person using the air ballon was stark naked, his hands seemed stuck to his penis for some reason? There was some other chap with him too so i assumed they'd prefer some privacy otherwise I'd definitely of asked who they were.
There was one thing which makes me think it probably wasn't part of the protest though, The hot air ballon looked a spitting image of Warren Aspinall!?

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm actually having breakfast at the Cliftonville tomorrow. I'll look out for the SAUCE.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here