Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Actually it IS amazing that we're still in with a shout of the play offs!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Based on this list of scorers! Thank god for our defence!

CLUB GOALSCORERS
Name LGE FAC FAT LGC CC Total
Leonardo Ulloa 13 2 0 0 0 15
Andrew Crofts 5 1 0 0 0 6
Ashley Barnes 5 0 0 1 0 6
Stephen Ward 3 0 0 0 0 3
David Lopez 3 0 0 0 0 3
Will Buckley 3 0 0 0 0 3
Jake Forster-Caskey 3 0 0 0 0 3
Jesse Lindgard 2 0 0 0 0 2
Dale Stephens 2 0 0 0 0 2
Inigo Calderon 2 0 0 0 0 2
Matthew Upson 2 0 0 0 0 2
Bruno Saltor 1 0 0 0 0 1
Craig Conway 1 0 0 0 0 1
Rohan Ince 0 1 0 0 0 1
Solly March 0 1 0 0 0 1
Jonathan Obika 0 1 0 0 0 1
David Rodriguez 1 0 0 0 0 1
Gordon Greer 1 0 0 0 0 1
Keith Andrews 1 0 0 0 0 1
Leroy Lita 1 0 0 0 0 1
Own Goals 2 0 0 0 0 2

Crofts and Barnes not here and no other striker of note making a dent in the statistics.

Taken from the excellent Yeovil site - http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/opposition/brighton.asp

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The draw against Blackpool killed any remaining enthusiasm for this season for me. I still can't quite believe that we didn't take 3 points from such a poor side but I guess it wouldn't be the Albion if we didn't mess up when the pressure screws are turned. Perhaps OG could spend some time during the summer break practising free kicks and corners? Our free kicks/corners have been more in keeping with those of a conference side this season. Roll on August and the new campaign. Sadly, even three points tonight will not be enough for us to make the play-offs.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Stephen Ward is right up there! He really has been a valuable signing.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Those are some very damning statistics - its rather embarrassing tbh. The lack of regular goal scorers was evident early on this season - just surprised it hasn't been rectified! I mean our left back scoring three... that should barely make the top 10.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Positive post again going down negative route . Give it a rest Jesus . It's not over until it's over .

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Slow starts at the Amex this season and home defeats against Barnsley, Ipswich and Middlesbrough may prove too costly come May 3rd!!!!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Those are some very damning statistics - its rather embarrassing tbh. The lack of regular goal scorers was evident early on this season - just surprised it hasn't been rectified! I mean our left back scoring three... that should barely make the top 10.

gosh ..yes and i bet the management weren't aware of them ..dam

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Positive post again going down negative route . Give it a rest Jesus . It's not over until it's over .

Just nearly over. :D

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Whilst we are still in the running its frustrating as hell that each time we have destiny in our own hands, we drop the damn thing :)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Er, there are 6pts left and we are 1pt behind. Your maths is woefull, a three year old could work that out. Stop peddelling lies, three points tonight would puy us into the play-offs by a whole 2pts.

Thanks, I didn't know it was the points cut off for the play offs was midnight tonight

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
I work for a company based in Reading and I can tell you they're as bad as us when it comes to expecting disaster. They are adamant that they will throw a wobbly at doncaster tomorrow and that we will sail by. I drink in the local pub and there is a season ticket holder at FOrest - he thinks that they will get stuffed by us at home. We are all the same. A bunch of miseries expecting the worst!

As they say - its not the failure that hurts - its the hope that really kills you!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here