Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Excited are you about tonights game?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I was a 10 for Monday's game , I would say I am a 5 for tonights.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Honestly..........not much , have a horrible feeling we are going to get beat .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
4. I really don't think that Reading will drop any points against Donny or (an already promoted, but unable to be Champions) Burnley, so it's a nothing game. Really meh.

However, if we do win and Reading somehow manage to not get all three points, the Forest game suddenly becomes an 11!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Likewise, was well up for Blackpool, now about 4/10. Need to start well or it's going to be a bit flat.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Usually I'd be listening to, or checking the score on, Seagulls Player, but I've lost interest after the number of games in recent months when we've ground out a bore draw against struggling teams we really ought to win convincingly against, especially at home.

I can see us scraping another draw tonight, and that will be the end of our play-off hopes.

With the unbelievable list of injuries this season, the inconsistency on the pitch, the lack of clinical finishing in front of goal, and OG's apparent lack of passion (I wonder if he is our 'David Moyes' - a nice guy but out of his depth, and lacking in imagination or tactical nous?), I'm actually glad that this season is almost over; I've found it one of the most frustrating in my 30 years as a Seagulls' supporter.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I am, but only as it is on the telly so will only be the second or third time I have been able to watch this season.

Let's hope people are pleasantly surprised tonight - apathy/doom and gloom before a match usually means a good result....

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Looking forward to seeing it on TV with a couple of Windhoek Draughts but I'm expecting to be disappointed and out of the play-off picture by the end of the match.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Still with a hangover from it being in our hands with home games against Blackpool and Yeovil. And I expect Yeovil to be harder to break down than Blackpool.

Still - this is the Albion. So who knows.

A solid 4 from me at the moment. Maybe an 8 approaching kick-off.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Usually I'd be listening to, or checking the score on, Seagulls Player, but I've lost interest after the number of games in recent months when we've ground out a bore draw against struggling teams we really ought to win convincingly against, especially at home.

I can see us scraping another draw tonight, and that will be the end of our play-off hopes.

With the unbelievable list of injuries this season, the inconsistency on the pitch, the lack of clinical finishing in front of goal, and OG's apparent lack of passion (I wonder if he is our 'David Moyes' - a nice guy but out of his depth, and lacking in imagination or tactical nous?), I'm actually glad that this season is almost over; I've found it one of the most frustrating in my 30 years as a Seagulls' supporter.

have a listen to my show on www.abbey104.com

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here