Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More great Work from ukip

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10785963/Ukip-posterboy-suspended-after-claiming-Miliband-not-British.html

Reminds me of this from the Simpsons

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Nigel Farage said David Cameron should tell Brussels that Britain is full. BBC news Channel 19th September 2013

Farage called for Syrian refugees to be allowed into the UK.

BBC a News online 29 December 2013

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll be voting Ukip in the Euros. Best way to get British people making laws for Britain.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Use Google and you'll find Labour, Tory and Lib Dem members/MPs/supporters who have committed equally stupid sins - some criminal such as theft, assault and rape.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Isn't it weird how every time someone in UKIP comes to prominence they turn out to be a massive racist. It's almost like....

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
For the fastest growing economy in Europe we really have allowed immigration and Brussels to destroy our economy...er, oh, er hang on, er...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
One of UKIP's problems remains that when it was formed a significant number of ex-BNP members jumped ship and have remained at its heart ever since awaiting their opportunity.

D

Deleted member 22389

For the fastest growing economy in Europe we really have allowed immigration and Brussels to destroy our economy...er, oh, er hang on, er...

Fastest growing economy in Europe with a large majority of the jobs being done on minimum wage, zero hour contracts that's the problem.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
In view of the context of the thread, you're alluding that Labour and it's members are racists? How so?

And on what basis do you work that Labour are worst? Worst for or at what?

I agree with you. however, Labour have made interesting historical clangers. Ken Livingstone's "Rich jews don't vote Labour" didn't go down to well during a mayoral election campaign.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Fastest growing economy in Europe with a large majority of the jobs being done on minimum wage, that's the problem.

Ah now there I couldn't agree more with you. I'd rather we focused on that unfairness rather than let people detract from this by talking up xenophobia.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And why do you think UKIP exist? Why do you think they are getting votes? Well may be if the main political parties had listened to the voters in the first place they would be nowhere to be seen.

Fastest growing economy in Europe with a large majority of the jobs being done on minimum wage, zero hour contracts that's the problem.

You're talking a lot of sense today. Are you on the right message board?

D

Deleted member 22389

If you dig around enough they are all as bad as each other, but I would say labour are def the worst at the moment

Yes the party I used to respect and vote for have turned me to UKIP. I honestly feel like Labour treated me like an idiot. They certainly don't deserve the amount of support they get. People must have short memories or are just being sucked in again. Seriously if they ever want my vote again they are going to have to drastically change. I would like to see Milliband getting as passionate as Farage, but all Labour are good for is being politically correct and missing some of the issues that have driven Labour voters like myself away in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here