Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking next Season

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Just had this e-mail from the club, I was getting excited because they had dropped the price. However I then noticed that it is only for home league games.

This season it was £270 and included all cup games, so they have knocked £20 off the price, and now want me to pay extra fro parking for any cup games and maybe playoff games. What they should be saying is, the cost of your parking has gone up!

Thank you for purchasing a season ticket for the 2014/15 Season.
As a seasonal parking permit holder in either Sussex University or Bridge car parks, we wanted to make you aware that parking for next season is available to buy now.

The cost of a seasonal parking permit has been reduced to £250 and includes all home league games. Please note parking for any cup fixtures, friendlies or other events at the American Express Community Stadium must be purchased separately and are no longer covered by the seasonal permit.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Just had this e-mail from the club, I was getting excited because they had dropped the price. However I then noticed that it is only for home league games.

This season it was £270 and included all cup games, so they have knocked £20 off the price, and now want me to pay extra fro parking for any cup games and maybe playoff games. What they should be saying is, the cost of your parking has gone up!

As a seasonal parking permit holder in either Sussex University or Bridge car parks, we wanted to make you aware that parking for next season is available to buy now.

The cost of a seasonal parking permit has been reduced to £250 and includes all home league games. Please note parking for any cup fixtures, friendlies or other events at the American Express Community Stadium must be purchased separately and are no longer covered by the seasonal permit.

Barber out!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Cheeky ****ers!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
At least they aren't forcing you to pay for parking for matches that you may not even buy a ticket for.

So basically the club have been RIPPING you off this season, now they are redressing that, seems fair :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

In the event that we get ONE or NO home cup games, then it WILL be cheaper...

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Response to the carnage at bigger cup games when they have oversold one off tickets after noting not many ST holders turned up for Iesser games. Exact count now known

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Which again will only be ONE home game.

So 1 cup game and 1 playoff game, the club charge £15 on the day. So the £20 saving becomes a £10 loss. The fact is that we have 2 cup competitions and if we are still in this league, maybe a playoff game, and the last few seasons, we have had a few home games in the cups

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
So 1 cup game and 1 playoff game, the club charge £15 on the day. So the £20 saving becomes a £10 loss. The fact is that we have 2 cup competitions and if we are still in this league, maybe a playoff game, and the last few seasons, we have had a few home games in the cups

If you go to every home game without fail, I understand the need for a moan.

If however we get Wolves at home in the cup will you be there for sure?

I would look at it that I am saving money and that if we were to make the playoffs next season, what a bloody result and I would happily Pay £15 in parking if that was the case.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
If you go to every home game without fail, I understand the need for a moan.

If however we get Wolves at home in the cup will you be there for sure?

I would look at it that I am saving money and that if we were to make the playoffs next season, what a bloody result and I would happily Pay £15 in parking if that was the case.

Yes I have been to 3 home cup games this season and if we make the playoffs, the cost of the extra parking would have been £60 for this season, so the point is although they are cutting the cost of parking by £20, the small print is that it is actually going to increase if we have good cup runs and make the playoffs, bearing in mind that the cost of parking is expensive in the first place. I know there are other options, and I will now look at them.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Iw as fairly happy with the price, when split two ways as I do with a mate, its £125 for 23 games which isn't bad for the convenience the parking offers.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think I can live with the fact that cup games aren't now included. What is stopping me rushing to renew is the less than acceptable stewarding. Anybody else getting tired of being directed to the least convenient spot in the car park, randomly told not to exit via your usual exit, being spoken to as though I was some oik on the take and being unable to get a response from the club to a simple question? Or maybe I'm just turning into a miserable old git.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It would be better if the wording was straightforward and grown-up - the club has a reasonable message to get across and should say it as it is rather than try to mislead buyers.

The low rent grammatical howler at the start of the second sentence bothers me more though.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012

Don't go to cup games and simply go watch the reserves at Lancing, it's free for season ticket holders and you'll see the same team play!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here