Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Reebok to be renamed

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Reebok Stadium will have a new name next season as Bolton have signed up with Macron as new kit supplier with stadium naming rights.

How long are Amex in line to have the naming rights to our stadium?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am sure it will always be known as the Reebok in the hearts of Bolton fans.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
May I also introduce you to ****z Memorial Field in Indianapolis, or the ****z Stadium as it's generally known these days. A stadium that, more than any other, probably should have a commercial sponsor (suggestions please?).

59_big.jpg

Southwest Seagull

Jul 3, 2013
I think we did well to get our naming right.

Certainly better than the Stade de Sondico or whatever they want to call most grounds now after low quality sports brands.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I think we did well to get our naming right.

Certainly better than the Stade de Sondico or whatever they want to call most grounds now after low quality sports brands.

We could have had some fun with our outgoing shirt manufacturers if they had taken the naming rights for Withdean

Errea 51 anyone?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I must admit that that would have been great in our last season in the Withdean.

Maybe they did have a deal but it wasn't widely known about - I'm sure it was often referred to as an Errea of outstanding natural beauty or was that just the Amex when it was being built?

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I think all new grounds should be given an unofficial local name by their fans, so that can be the fall-back appellation. Even "Falmer Stadium" would be better than trying to keep "The Amex" going when it becomes the "KFC Bowl" or whatever. Note that Pride Park, Dean Court etc are still kept going.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here