Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Senior Cup Semi at Whitehawk Thurs 7.45pm (Bognor v Horsham YMCA)

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A reminder for anyone who fancies watching some live football tonight.
Sussex Senior Cup semi-final between Bognor Regis Town and Horsham YMCA, 7-45pm at Whitehawk.

Peacehaven await the winners in the final.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
A reminder for anyone who fancies watching some live football tonight.
Sussex Senior Cup semi-final between Bognor Regis Town and Horsham YMCA, 7-45pm at Whitehawk.

Peacehaven await the winners in the final.

I think Bognor will be fielding a weakend team tonight, with one eye on the playoffs to the conference south.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
YM had a game on Tuesday, so I'm sure Bognor can't use that as an excuse about resting players!

Think Lancing isn't being used as the game was Postponed right before kick off there before, and now other Sussex Cup finals are being played on the pitch.

Apparently Bognor are running coaches to the game - they will have around 300 - YM will have about 30, of which I shall be 1.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
YM had a game on Tuesday, so I'm sure Bognor can't use that as an excuse about resting players!

Think Lancing isn't being used as the game was Postponed right before kick off there before, and now other Sussex Cup finals are being played on the pitch.

Apparently Bognor are running coaches to the game - they will have around 300 - YM will have about 30, of which I shall be 1.

Bognor have the playoffs to think about, time to rest players for bigger games to come, after making the final last year its not all that important for them.

However after playing a min of 2 games over the last 7 weeks I think they see this as a chance to rest players for crucial games to come.

Also Whitehawks pitch was the only pitch available with time frames available, also to allow more time for playoff preperation for Bognor, agreed by both teams.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm guessing Grant Smith is cup-tied for Bognor for this match, having played in the competition for Albion?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Cannot see what it costs to get in tonight

Attachments

• SSC 11.jpg
    SSC 11.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 205

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Fairly comfortable for Bognor tonight.

YM had a couple of early chances, but once Bognor scored there was only one team going to win.

Attendance about 300, 90% of whom were from Bognor, who, I am sorry to say, had a drum.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bognor were a class above. looked a much better team than they did at the Amex last year. fair play to their fans for making some noise, but they were pretty annoying when you just wanted to watch the game.

They will be rattleing around the AMEX on the 18th, more so than last season, I'm sure the players enjoy it, but I can't imagine it being great for the 300 fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here