Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Away - new play from the team that did Brighton 'til I Die

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
There is a special offer for BHA season ticket holders - tickets £7 instead of £12, can be booked on line, up to 4 tickets at a time, for the 30th April at the Old Market, Hove.

Paul Hodson’s new comedy takes a look at passion, patriotism and ‘Englishness’ through the eyes of four very different football fans thrown together the night before England beat Germany 5-1 thirteen years ago.
Time shifts back to World War II and forward to the 2014 World Cup in a sometimes glorious, occasionally messy, always funny mash-up of stand-up comedy from Eddy Brimson and comic drama performed by Molly Taylor, Dharmesh Patel, Mark Jardine and Andy Gillies.

Eddy Brimson has toured all over the world, presented a show on Bravo TV and once even played a gig naked. And now he’s in a play about football. Literally bridging the gap between stand up comedy and theatre, Eddy pops up between scenes, delivering provocative material about football culture, national identity and what’s happening in the world that day.
Created by the team that brought you Meeting Joe Strummer, Fever Pitch & Brighton ‘Til I Die!, sit back and relax, this is a play with a happy ending – you know the final score before the game starts!

http://www.theoldmarket.com/ai1ec_event/england-away/?instance_id=

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Paul Hodson’s new comedy takes a look at passion, patriotism and ‘Englishness’ through the eyes of four very different football fans thrown together the night before England beat Germany 5-1 thirteen years ago.

I trust the Albion's shambolic 0-2 defeat against Northampton at Sixfields the night before will get a mention.

Wasn't feeling particularly patriotic after that one. But it's amazing what a difference a daytrip to Munich makes.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
There is a special offer for BHA season ticket holders - tickets £7 instead of £12, can be booked on line, up to 4 tickets at a time, for the 30th April at the Old Market, Hove.

Time shifts back to World War II and forward to the 2014 World Cup in a sometimes glorious, occasionally messy, always funny mash-up of stand-up comedy from Eddy Brimson and comic drama performed by Molly Taylor, Dharmesh Patel, Mark Jardine and Andy Gillies.

Eddy Brimson has toured all over the world, presented a show on Bravo TV and once even played a gig naked. And now he’s in a play about football. Literally bridging the gap between stand up comedy and theatre, Eddy pops up between scenes, delivering provocative material about football culture, national identity and what’s happening in the world that day.
Created by the team that brought you Meeting Joe Strummer, Fever Pitch & Brighton ‘Til I Die!, sit back and relax, this is a play with a happy ending – you know the final score before the game starts!

http://www.theoldmarket.com/ai1ec_event/england-away/?instance_id=
my son wants to see this for his 13th birthday present, I've booked tickets for Crawley on the 29th , is it suitable for a kid that age ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here