Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alien Abduction meeeting in Brighton

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
you may laugh but abduction is very real....usually (or always) a burst of DMT excretion.

watch this intelligent and compelling offering on abduction and get back to the thread.

don't mock what you don't understand - the key trait of a fool.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
you may laugh but abduction is very real....usually (or always) a burst of DMT excretion.

watch this intelligent and compelling offering on abduction and get back to the thread.

The key trait of a fool is probably to state that something is very real as fact, when there is not substantive evidence to support the suggestion. If you were to say, 'the possibility of abduction is real' then perhaps you could be taken seriously, to some degree at least.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

So we are the fools? Ok.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
The key trait of a fool is probably to state that something is very real as fact, when there is not substantive evidence to support the suggestion. If you were to say, 'the possibility of abduction is real' then perhaps you could be taken seriously, to some degree at least.

"unknown and unexplained" abduction is real - it's even declassified - watch the documentary. It's just the word "alien" makes small minds conjour up little green men with ray guns, and most know nothing about DMT in eveyones pineal gland and what that can do.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
That documentary "Independence Day" told me all I need to know.
I'm taking flying lessons ready for the next time they turn up.

Yippee Kai Yay!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
"unknown and unexplained" abduction is real - it's even declassified - watch the documentary. It's just the word "alien" makes small minds conjour up little green men with ray guns, and most know nothing about DMT in eveyones pineal gland and what that can do.

Yes of course, the absolute fact that the pineal gland is responsible for a natural production of DMT and our 3rd eye/gateway/transcendence to other realities/spirit molecule. It's a hypothesis hydrid_x, even Dr Strassman presents it as such, and yet you again present it as fact. Try to show a bit of humility instead of being a know-it-all and you might manage a reasonable discussion one day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Brilliant. I can't be the only person who read the words 'alien abduction' and immediately thought 'hybrid x'. And yours was the first reply.

Seriously, are there any conspiracy theories that you don't believe? The thing that makes you such an idiot is that you believe anything that goes against the accepted point of view. No doubt there is probably something in a small amount of the stuff you bang on about, but the fact that every single possible event or situation is absolutely 100% a conspiracy with you just makes you look like an utter idiot. You don't seem to consider the plausibility of any of the theories, you just accept without question that they must be correct and everything must always be a conspiracy, which funnily enough is exactly what you mock the rest of us for doing.

How's the attacks on the Olympics coming along?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes of course, the absolute fact that the pineal gland is responsible for a natural production of DMT and our 3rd eye/gateway/transcendence to other realities/spirit molecule. It's a hypothesis hydrid_x, even Dr Strassman presents it as such, and yet you again present it as fact

And this is the reason why nobody listens to anything he has to say. He just finds a situation, hears a conspiracy THEORY, and accepts it as fact. And he calls the rest of us sheep. It's quite bizarre. I wonder how many drugs he took when he was younger, my guess is quite a few.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

I believe in giant spaghetti monsters...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's highly, highly unlikely that life exists elsewhere so the idea of a couple of spongheaded Greys popping to earth and having a fiddle with us is quite, quite ridiculous. In theory, maybe but in theory there could be red pigeons.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I was wrong, apparently this is an 8ft tall Alien living in Italy

Kenio%252C+W56.jpg

Italian professor to reveal evidence of extraterrestrials among us

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
With a large percentage of the population constantly armed with a camera phone, you would've thought someone would have snapped an alien by now.

the doc shows many strange things snapped with camera phones.

but your sentence is the great example - "an alien" - your mind see's "an alien" as a being something in the physical.

abduction is real in the sense that energetic entities abduct in the internal, and cannot be seen in the external.....hence the DMT link.

unknown (alien) abduction is real - it IS fact.

the documentary goes a long way to prove it too.

but if one works in a logical and rational job, and deep within "western culture" - any 'mystery' is something to be mocked.....totally natural, and further great evidence of "cognitive dissonance."

what was an exorcism doing for centuries?
what was a shamanic cleanse doing?
removing abduction.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

:lol: great piss-take post. Let me just check it's not by one of the Three Amigos (The Truth, Bens Grandad, Hybrid x).

Doh :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here