Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil: CMS, Buckley & Ince to start?

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Lua Lua & March to sub at 60/70 if required... (Andrews being the one to lose out to Ince)

The rest of the team as is, although I would like to see Calderon on the pitch, I think Bruno just tips it?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Friday's game really is shit or bust for us.

Yeovil are bottom of the league and although they will be scrapping for their lives, ultimately they are not as good as us, so we HAVE to go out and really stamp our authority on the game.

Kiss of death there then, Hiney...........:smile:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't change as much as that. We ARE 6 games unbeaten so not on awful form. I would probably start Buckley though, for a bit more directness.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I would expect Buckley to start in place of March and for us to take Oscar's version of "going for it" with two wingers in Buckers and Lua Lua. There's no way he's going to start with Leo and CMS as a front two.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would expect Buckley to start in place of March and for us to take Oscar's version of "going for it" with two wingers in Buckers and Lua Lua. There's no way he's going to start with Leo and CMS as a front two.

Hopefully they'll line up properly on the wing as they did at the start of the 2nd half, leading to us penning them right back and scoring. Rather than after their goal, where bizarrely it seemed our entire team were told to play as narrow as humanly possible.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
2 wins in 9. Awful form.

Spin it either way. 6 games unbeaten. Not bad form. That's awful form for a top, top championship side. Which we're not.

Last 4 games - promotion form (more than 2pts per game).

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Yeovil are bottom of the league and although they will be scrapping for their lives, .

I'm hoping the fact they are relegated (even Gary Johnson has accepted it) means they turn up and put in minimal effort, now they have absolutely nothing to play for.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Friday's game really is shit or bust for us.

Yeovil are bottom of the league and although they will be scrapping for their lives, ultimately they are not as good as us, so we HAVE to go out and really stamp our authority on the game.

Should be not beat them expect NSC to melt down late Friday eve. I'm standing by my prediction we have to win at Forest and rely on other results.

Albion win
Reading draw a Donny
Forest draw at B'muff

Albion get an extra 2000 tickets for Forest and we win 3-0 happy days

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
It's a tricky one, until the Blackpool game I would not have suggested any changes... Kazenga although inconsistent is obviously a fantastic player when he's on it, just not convinced we ever get his best when he comes on from the start. I do not think CMS or Buckley will be fit enough for the whole 90mins, but both showed great determination when they came on and I would like to see that from the start. Having Lua Lua and Solly on the bench would give us the freedom to do that.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

...especially as it's in the loan agreement that Lingard has to start.

So, Buckers in for Solly is likely to be the only change barring further illness or injury.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would start with Buckley instead of March and possibly CMS out wide left instead of Lua Lua if Orlandi isnt ready but definitely not change Andrews for Ince.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Should be not beat them expect NSC to melt down late Friday eve. I'm standing by my prediction we have to win at Forest and rely on other results.

Albion win
Reading draw a Donny
Forest draw at B'muff

Albion get an extra 2000 tickets for Forest and we win 3-0 happy days

If we don't win friday, then giving NSC a miss for the rest of the week seems like a good idea! Major meltdown is not what I need ahead of a season-ending away day in Nottingham - with something to play for or not.

Fumbling against Blackpool means that it is no longer in our hands (IMO) and all down to how Reading play out their games.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We need a win to take it to the final day of the season so may as well go for broke. It may come to goal difference as well yet.
This is a good chance to do this. Yeovil are as good as down unless they get a big win themselves.
So in essence we may as well go for it. Win or bust.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Orlandi will feature, as I said elsewhere, he told me face to face that he is fit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
...............Koosh
...Bruno Greer Upson Ward
...............Ince
Buckley Orlandi Stephens CMS
...............Ulloa

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here