Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy St George's Day

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
***Happy St-George's day***

Come on not one thread, are we really that ashamed.... ???

A very happy "St George's day" to one and all....

Attachments

• Proud-To-Be-English-Small-1.gif
    Proud-To-Be-English-Small-1.gif
    540.4 KB · Views: 543

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
St Georges Day, celebrating a Roman soldier born in Palestine, not for me thanks.
I'd rather align myself with the working classes around the world, who I have a lot more in common with economically than people with whom I share a birthplace and little else.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
St Georges Day, celebrating a Roman soldier born in Palestine, not for me thanks.
I'd rather align myself with the working classes around the world, who I have a lot more in common with economically than people with whom I share a birthplace and little else.
Bet you're a right laugh on a night out :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

This.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'm off down the pub for a pint or two of Guinness ( which I only drink on this particular day of the year ), a free stupid hat with accompanying stupid fake beard aswell as singing along to Foster and Allen hits. I love this day.
:whisky::drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here