Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we have kept Gully's Girls?

Might have given us old fellas some excitement this season

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
What for? How many female fans have you got? Why not sign up the Thai Ladyboys, they seem to spend half the year already in BN land.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Might have given us old fellas some excitement this season

That is why they were scrapped in the first place , difficult from the club's perspective to tell if a bloke was just perving at a rotund arse or something more sinister was going on in their head.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Oh blimey yes, remove the mascots in case there are 'strange people' watching, and CRB check the entire crowd. We live in dangerous times, The Daily Mail told me.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Of course we should. I have no idea why it was scrapped, but if we had girls wanting to do it, and enjoying doing it, then why not have that bit of colour to the pre-match.

If the reason is honestly that rubbish posted above about people possibly "perving", then FFS when will we stop bringing everything down to the lowest common denominator in society. Let's all stop doing EVERYTHING shall we just in case someone around us is doing or thinking something they shouldn't.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Of course we should. I have no idea why it was scrapped, but if we had girls wanting to do it, and enjoying doing it, then why not have that bit of colour to the pre-match.

If the reason is honestly that rubbish posted above about people possibly "perving", then FFS when will we stop bringing everything down to the lowest common denominator in society. Let's all stop doing EVERYTHING shall we just in case someone around us is doing or thinking something they shouldn't.

You're so sexy when you get angry.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Savilemania has a lot to answer for in a politically correct society.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Were they really?? That's pretty messed up by the club if true!

Fairly sure they had to be over 16 to be in GG. Why not Google - We Are Brighton Gullys Girls :wink:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I thought we had.

Don't they kick off at 3pm every Saturday at the Amex?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No we shouldn't, to use the club's own quality criteria they were not "premier league-ready".

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
How about Gullys boys?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here