Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your achilles heel? What do you always fail at?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sunglasses for me. I purchase at least 2 pairs a year and have a reasonable warchest at home plus the Frau inherits a number as well. Everything was looking rosy for this year until I spotted Paul Weller wearing an identical pair of Raybans and now I am back to the drawing board. Nothing against the mod father but it is not a look or association I want. I'm fairly happy and confident with everything else in my life but I just never seem to be able to get on top of the sunglasses issue.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
getting the Albion scores right

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
running 100 miles
failed 3 times

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bothering to be smart and find the best deal. Be it hols, kit, computer stuff. I just get fed up with looking.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bothering to be smart and find the best deal. Be it hols, kit, computer stuff. I just get fed up with looking.

This Nibble.

I know I'm over-paying for gas, electricity, insurance, etc, but its all simply too TEDIOUS to get to grips with.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
My Achilles heel. Ruptured it a couple of years ago and needed pretty serious surgery. Every time I attempt to play sports its gives me jib after 10 minutes.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Reading titles twice, especially when the second one is just a simplified version of the first ;)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Understanding a washing machine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here