Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we have kept Dobbie?

chatstandnorth

Apr 21, 2014
YES definitely, he was the best player I've seen play in the stripes, the only one thats come close to his level is Obika, i was gutted when he left as well

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
We would have at least 2 more points if not more,letting him go could have cost us £80 million:moo:

What made laugh yesterday was we sold him to Palace who then got them into the play offs who then knocked us out then hit the jackpot then they loan him out to Blackpool then who could of scored the goal that keeps us out the play offs and a shot at the jackpot :(

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
What made laugh yesterday was we sold him to Palace who then got them into the play offs who then knocked us out then hit the jackpot then they loan him out to Blackpool then who could of scored the goal that keeps us out the play offs and a shot at the jackpot :(

Exactly, we should have kept him and just paid him to be a ball boy or find something he was good at

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Exactly, we should have kept him and just paid him to be a ball boy or find something he was good at

I've always said never sell to your rivals and more so when we're fighting each other for a play off spot. What made it worse was Holliway could get the best out of Dobbie and I said to family and friends that the loan then buy will came and bite us and it certainly has hasn't it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
in answer to the op i would say probably yes ....he seems to have been a victim of not fitting in at the time ,he certainly looks match fit and raring to go now..............the only way we will confirm this is if kemy goes on a free to boro next year and ends up smashing a spectacular 30 yard pile driver into the top left corner(yaaaaaaaaawwn) to keepus out of the play offs next season.....:hilton:

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
No we shouldn't have kept Dobbie, he obviously didn't like it here so it was just a waste of a shirt to keep him here.
Although selling him to our rivals probably wasn't the best of decisions, but its happened so lets move on

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No we shouldn't have kept Dobbie, he obviously didn't like it here so it was just a waste of a shirt to keep him here.
Although selling him to our rivals probably wasn't the best of decisions, but its happened so lets move on

Why? Dobbie had no negative effect on where we finished last season and didn't play against us in the play offs.

Besides, he was turd personified when we played Blackpool away over Christmas.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Great goal for Blackpool and seemed to play well for them yesterday but I thought he was utter rubbish for us apart from the last minute goal he scored against Peterborough.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Dobbie was never played in his best position which is dropping deep behind the striker ,finding space and picking the ball up (not literally before some retard comments on that) and running at goal.Hollaway played him there and so did Blackpool Saturday.Also he was mainly just a substitute getting a few minutes here and there.How was he expected to perform well?.Cant remember how many he started but it wasn't many.

Brighton Gull

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton
Think he started about 5. Yes, of course we should have kept him & Lita & Obika. Then we'd be in the right place for playing Yeovil! He was rubbish for us & I doubt if Palace will want him back. One goal & you question whether we should have kept him? Easily impressed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here