Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odds to make the play-offs

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Our biggest problem isn't the other teams, it's us.

I think that's true. Mind you, I could see the Blackpool debacle a mile off, but equally I'm very confident that Yeovil will be absolutely hammered on Friday and we will go into the final day with something to play for. It could still even be in our hands.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Forest don't look bad value, wouldn't be surprised if they make it as they have started to win games again.

Agreed. 6/1 on Forest is very good value.

If Ipswich and Reading each slip up once, and Forest win their remaining two games, they are there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think that's true. Mind you, I could see the Blackpool debacle a mile off, but equally I'm very confident that Yeovil will be absolutely hammered on Friday and we will go into the final day with something to play for. It could still even be in our hands.

I hope you're right. I hate being optimistic at times. It's the hope that is painful.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agreed. 6/1 on Forest is very good value.

If Ipswich and Reading each slip up once, and Forest win their remaining two games, they are there.
They were 20/1 about 18 hours ago.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Personally I would prefer a re-build in the summer and come back strong next season and do a Burnley.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Personally I would prefer a re-build in the summer and come back strong next season and do a Burnley.

Agree with this with my sensible head on - I do think we could be challenging for automatic with Oscar now having had a season to acclimatise. Though, would love a trip to Wembley for the day out - and if we win and go up it would be a pleasant surprise!

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
After Reading's win against 'Boro ;

Top Six Finish

Wigan 1/50
Reading 5/4
Brighton & Hove Albion 7/4
Ipswich Town 8/1
Nottingham Forest 9/1
Bournemouth 33/1
Blackburn Rovers 33/1
Watford 40/1

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Looks like Reading are going to nick 6th place.
A win against Donny and a win against already promoted, can't go up as champions, so nothing to play for Burnley, should just about do it.
Nigel will be so smug.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looks like Reading are going to nick 6th place.
A win against Donny and a win against already promoted, can't go up as champions, so nothing to play for Burnley, should just about do it.
Nigel will be so smug.

Not sure about them nicking 6th spot. We've handed it back to them wrapped with nice paper and one of those fancy bows.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
6.JPG

Good chance to make a little cash here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here